Nov 3, 2011, 7:19 PM EST
With Marc Staal’s status up in the air, the New York Rangers addressed the void on their blueline by signing Anton Stralman to a one-year deal.
Nov 3, 2011, 6:50 PM EST
Predators GM David Poile speaks out about the Pekka Rinne deal. The man sounds like he has a plan– for this season AND the future.
Nov 3, 2011, 5:36 PM EST
Cardinals pitcher took to the ice with the St. Louis Blues today.
Nov 3, 2011, 5:15 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 3, 2011, 4:23 PM EST
Buffalo’s chief agitator will miss the next four games after headbutting Philly’s Jakub Voracek
Nov 3, 2011, 4:22 PM EST
Brent Sutter turns back time in the hope of rekindling some old Olli-Iggy magic.
Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EST
Dan Carcillo is excited about growing a moustache. He’ll tell you all about it on Twitter.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:53 PM EST
Majority owner Peter Karmanos Jr. will have a lot of company in the boardroom.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:42 PM EST
No timetable for his return.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
Faces his former team tonight.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
Ryan Smyth returns to the Staples Center tonight for the first time since being traded.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Pekka Rinne doesn’t have to worry about becoming a free agent for another seven years. The Preds might have to worry about what they’ll do with Ryan Suter, however.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:27 PM EST
Yep, pretty proud of that headline.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
Things are looking ugly in Calgary and with talk of a rebuild coming, pursuing Kyle Turris would be a hell of a way to start it up.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:12 PM EST
Won’t be able to exact revenge against the club that traded him away this past summer.
Nov 3, 2011, 11:18 AM EST
The NHL is taking their broadcasts all over the globe thanks to a new broadcast arrangement.
Nov 3, 2011, 10:14 AM EST
If Detroit wants to snap their five game losing streak, scoring goals would go a long way towards that.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:28 AM EST
Flyers fans will call Patrick Kaleta a “butt-head” but he might be getting sat down by the league for headbutting Philly’s Jakub Voracek.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:08 AM EST
The Dallas Stars’ sale is getting closer to be done. No, seriously, we swear it is.
Nov 3, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Movember’s underway, which makes us wonder: who owns the best modern mustache in the NHL? Who’s the modern Lanny McDonald? Vote in the poll to let us know.
More Top Posts
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 3
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 31
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 17
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 97
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (97)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (87)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)