Nov 4, 2011, 8:37 AM EST
According to Forbes, the New Jersey Devils are about to join the Dallas Stars in one of the worst ways possible.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Ben Scrivens might be the Leafs third goalie, but he has the reflexes of a ninja in coming up with a pair of stops against Columbus.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Getting a gift is always so awkward for those special occasions. The Sharks opted to give Joe Thornton something you could probably only get in the Sky Mall catalog. It’s time for your Morning Skate.
Nov 4, 2011, 12:47 AM EST
To be accurate, he punched the linesman in the face twice.
Nov 3, 2011, 11:03 PM EST
Danny Briere’s shootout attempt: Should it have counted?
Nov 3, 2011, 10:25 PM EST
After a promising start, the Isles have dropped six straight. We’re not looking at another 14 game losing streak, are we?
Nov 3, 2011, 9:02 PM EST
Does the NHL have an opportunity to grow during the NBA lockout? If so, what should they do to exploit the opportunity?
Nov 3, 2011, 7:57 PM EST
James van Riemsdyk was a late scratch for tonight’s game against the New Jersey Devils. The official word is that he’s day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:19 PM EST
With Marc Staal’s status up in the air, the New York Rangers addressed the void on their blueline by signing Anton Stralman to a one-year deal.
Nov 3, 2011, 6:50 PM EST
Predators GM David Poile speaks out about the Pekka Rinne deal. The man sounds like he has a plan– for this season AND the future.
Nov 3, 2011, 5:36 PM EST
Cardinals pitcher took to the ice with the St. Louis Blues today.
Nov 3, 2011, 5:15 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 3, 2011, 4:23 PM EST
Buffalo’s chief agitator will miss the next four games after headbutting Philly’s Jakub Voracek
Nov 3, 2011, 4:22 PM EST
Brent Sutter turns back time in the hope of rekindling some old Olli-Iggy magic.
Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EST
Dan Carcillo is excited about growing a moustache. He’ll tell you all about it on Twitter.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:53 PM EST
Majority owner Peter Karmanos Jr. will have a lot of company in the boardroom.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:42 PM EST
No timetable for his return.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
Faces his former team tonight.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
Ryan Smyth returns to the Staples Center tonight for the first time since being traded.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Pekka Rinne doesn’t have to worry about becoming a free agent for another seven years. The Preds might have to worry about what they’ll do with Ryan Suter, however.
More Top Posts
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 14
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)