Dec 14, 2011, 12:17 PM EST
Stephen Walkom lowers the boom.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EST
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
David Krejci doesn’t appreciate being singled out as the guy who put Sidney Crosby out of action.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:48 AM EST
The Jets are hoping Antti Miettinen will be ready to go this weekend when he won’t even be close to being the best Finn in town.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:04 AM EST
Troy Brouwer said he wouldn’t have paid to watch the Caps play against Philly last night. Can Caps fans get a refund then?
Dec 14, 2011, 9:22 AM EST
The Kings coaching job is Darryl Sutter’s for the taking.
Dec 14, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
Dave Bolland sure knows how to win friends and influence people in Vancouver. Wait, no, the opposite of that.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:46 AM EST
In one of the uglier hits we’ve seen this year, Zach Bogosian is likely going to get an unwanted vacation from Brendan Shanahan.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Bet you didn’t think this game would be a battle between Western Conference leaders before the season started, did you?
Dec 14, 2011, 7:02 AM EST
If we didn’t have the Sharks’ holiday video, our most wonderful time of the year would be a lot more empty. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 14, 2011, 1:27 AM EST
Check out this post for Logan Couture’s jaw-dropping assist, if nothing else.
Dec 14, 2011, 12:00 AM EST
The only thing better than normal John Tortorella anger is that we’ll probably get the uncensored version on HBO. (Just make sure your kids aren’t watching.)
Dec 13, 2011, 10:55 PM EST
Stevens’ lame duck era got off to a positively glum start.
Dec 13, 2011, 10:24 PM EST
The Red Wings show no mercy when they smell blood.
Dec 13, 2011, 10:04 PM EST
Tomas Vokoun’s tough night shines a light on yet another problem in Washington.
Dec 13, 2011, 9:41 PM EST
Yet another teammate-on-teammate crime might end with a concussion. Yup, we’re getting depressed about this trend, too.
Dec 13, 2011, 8:38 PM EST
Claude Julien wants Marchand to be a good brat, not a bad one.
Dec 13, 2011, 7:50 PM EST
Matthew Barnaby still could face deportation, though.
Dec 13, 2011, 6:38 PM EST
New York blueliner making steady progress.
Dec 13, 2011, 6:03 PM EST
Legendary Canadiens coach occasionally ran afoul of referees.
More Top Posts
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)