Nov 12, 2011, 10:20 PM EST
Probably, but their schedule hints at another possible cold streak.
Nov 12, 2011, 9:36 PM EST
Ryan Miller left tonight’s game with an “upper-body injury.” Uh oh.
Nov 12, 2011, 9:05 PM EST
Did Milan Lucic go too far when he checked Ryan Miller?
Nov 12, 2011, 8:35 PM EST
Watch a soldier surprise his parents at center ice.
Nov 12, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
Educated guess: Doug Gilmour probably won’t buy a lot of his own meals this weekend.
Nov 12, 2011, 7:33 PM EST
He won’t be suspended or fined, but essentially being the goat in a Canucks loss means Aaron Rome probably regrets that hit.
Nov 12, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
He was a waiver wire pickup for the Wild in training camp, now he’s a first line winger.
Nov 12, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
Niklas Hagman is on re-entry waivers but would anyone take a flyer on him?
Nov 12, 2011, 3:20 PM EST
Lubomir Visnovsky gets a month to figure out how to improve his game.
Nov 12, 2011, 2:09 PM EST
The Stars are going to have to figure out a way to adjust to life without Alex Goligoski for the next four weeks.
Nov 12, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
You guessed it, Mike Green getting re-injured last night puts him out of action tonight.
Nov 12, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
The Blue Jackets are finally going to make a move for a goalie and Evgeni Nabokov is high on their wish list.
Nov 12, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
The Blue Jackets’ season can begin in earnest now, right?
Nov 12, 2011, 10:53 AM EST
Aaron Rome is going to go down in Canucks lore as one of the more infamous names if he keeps up this sort of thing.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:34 AM EST
Last year, Visnovsky was some people’s pick to be a Norris Trophy winner. This year? You can’t find his game with a GPS.
Nov 12, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
From Matthew Hulsizer trying to buy the Blues, to the Blues trying to deal with the “Tampa Bay trap,” to Marcus Kruger trying to be Dave Bolland… this is your daily Morning Skate.
Nov 12, 2011, 12:00 AM EST
Check out Henrik Zetterberg’s sweet saucer pass OVER an Edmonton defenseman.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:23 PM EST
James Neal’s pair of goals helped propel the Penguins to a 3-1 victory in a battle of conference leaders.
Nov 11, 2011, 10:26 PM EST
The Rangers are going up the quad and to the gymnasium… because they’re going streaking.
Nov 11, 2011, 9:19 PM EST
Mike Green returned from an ankle injury tonight in New Jersey. After a little over a period, he left the game with the same ankle injury.
More Top Posts
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 12
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 82
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (82)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)