Nov 16, 2011, 1:08 AM EST
So this is the team that’s going to get Sidney Crosby back in the near future? Yeah, that just doesn’t seem right.
Nov 16, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
The Bruins have won six straight, the Rangers have won seven straight, and Eastern Conference opponents are still looking for answers.
Nov 15, 2011, 10:53 PM EST
Want to know what Brendan Shanhan will be looking at tomorrow morning? Check it out here…
Nov 15, 2011, 10:24 PM EST
You make the call: which goal is better? Matt Duchene going through his own legs or Evgeni Malkin going through an opponent’s?
Nov 15, 2011, 9:17 PM EST
Kovalchuk says it’s the doctors’ decision; but he’ll probably be back in the lineup tomorrow night in Buffalo.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:56 PM EST
Dustin Byfuglien’s best game in a Jets jersey just so happened to be the best game for Winnipeg this season. Coincidence?
Nov 15, 2011, 7:02 PM EST
A hint: They’re both from the Western Conference.
Nov 15, 2011, 6:28 PM EST
One of junior hockey’s greatest teams is well represented in the NHL.
Nov 15, 2011, 6:14 PM EST
The GMs spoke, Brendan Shanahan listened.
Nov 15, 2011, 5:11 PM EST
It hasn’t been a good week for Kyle Okposo. And it’s only Tuesday.
Nov 15, 2011, 5:08 PM EST
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Nov 15, 2011, 4:43 PM EST
With their goaltending situation in flux, the Leafs are kicking the tires on a veteran.
Nov 15, 2011, 3:57 PM EST
Semin probably doesn’t want him to, either.
Nov 15, 2011, 3:25 PM EST
It’s been a rather hot topic.
Nov 15, 2011, 2:58 PM EST
Interesting development on the eve of another Vancouver vs. Chicago affair.
Nov 15, 2011, 2:34 PM EST
Coyotes G Mike Smith has been brilliant to start the year. Not many saw this coming.
Nov 15, 2011, 2:28 PM EST
Sabres goalie “disappointed” with no suspension for Lucic.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:40 PM EST
Vancouver’s 25-year-old defenseman has 16 points.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:22 PM EST
Former Flyer Keith Primeau is promoting the Impact Indicator, a device that measures the impact of a blow.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:06 PM EST
Former Whalers owner Howard Baldwin won’t rest until he gets the NHL back in Hartford.
More Top Posts
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 14
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)