Dec 26, 2011, 7:20 AM EST
Apparently not everyone is geeked up about a Christmas miracle of sorts.
Dec 25, 2011, 4:08 PM EST
Brian Burke plays Santa Claus.
Dec 25, 2011, 4:00 PM EST
Bruins celebrate for the first time since 1972.
Dec 25, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
No. 87 had an evening to remember against the Islanders.
Dec 25, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
NHL discipline czar took the league by storm with his video presentation.
Dec 25, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Epic finish to one of the best playoff series in recent history.
Dec 25, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
The 2011 All-Star Draft didn’t go well, but everything’s been good since.
Dec 25, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Merry Christmas, everyone. Since we can’t buy all our readers an iPad2, we’ve put together a list of the best 10 NHL moments of the past year that we’ll be rolling out on the site all day long. Alex Ovechkin calls Bruce Boudreau…something Nov. 1 at the Verizon Center, the Capitals were trailing Anaheim by…
Dec 25, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Edmonton’s rookie seems bound for greatness.
Dec 25, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Flyers goalie emerged as one of the league’s most engaging individuals.
Dec 25, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
With a hat trick no less.
Dec 25, 2011, 6:00 AM EST
Much love for the Finnish Flash.
Dec 24, 2011, 7:46 PM EST
it’s not always fun and games for the Capitals. Sometimes there are great quotes too.
Dec 24, 2011, 4:32 PM EST
Players love getting the time off, but it seems to make fans grumpy.
Dec 24, 2011, 3:31 PM EST
The Rangers head coach just has a way with words.
Dec 24, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
Out with the sort of old and in with the really new? Could be happening in Denver.
Dec 24, 2011, 11:52 AM EST
He doesn’t have to make any trades, but he’s ready to go when need be.
Dec 24, 2011, 10:51 AM EST
There are more obvious ways to ask for one, but we’re having a hard time figuring out what they are.
Dec 24, 2011, 9:37 AM EST
A tribute via helmet sticker isn’t that uncommon. This one’s different though. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 23, 2011, 11:17 PM EST
Enjoy Peter DeBoer’s Old West reference and our added snark.
More Top Posts
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)