Apr 22, 2012, 7:09 PM EDT
Three of the Bruins’ four series went to a Game 7 last year.
Apr 22, 2012, 6:28 PM EDT
Tyler Seguin picked a pretty good game to show up for the first time, scoring the game-winner in overtime to force a Game 7.
Apr 22, 2012, 6:22 PM EDT
Game 6 was a big part of his record-breaking playoff series.
Apr 22, 2012, 5:54 PM EDT
Either that, or they’re going to have to score a ton of goals – again.
Apr 22, 2012, 5:41 PM EDT
The Penguins’ captain showed his usual humility in defeat.
Apr 22, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
It’s possible that both might play their final game for the Devils on Tuesday.
Apr 22, 2012, 4:42 PM EDT
All right, it would be delay of game, but our idea is way more fun.
Apr 22, 2012, 4:07 PM EDT
Pittsburgh defenseman full of praise for the Flyers sniper.
Apr 22, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
A 19-year-old frustrating the likely league MVP? Sure, why not?
Apr 22, 2012, 3:22 PM EDT
Some surprises await the Capitals as they look to close out the Bruins.
Apr 22, 2012, 3:13 PM EDT
“I’m just going to keep playing my game. I’m not a dirty player.”
Apr 22, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
Dreams of a Stanley Cup run dashed with a 5-1 loss to the Flyers in Philadelphia.
Apr 22, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Pittsburgh staved off elimination as long as they could, but Philly moves on thanks to Claude Giroux.
Apr 22, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
The Bruins could be without two starters as they try to force a Game 7.
Apr 22, 2012, 2:07 PM EDT
Greg Jamison doesn’t want to get your hopes up, but he wants the team.
Apr 22, 2012, 1:19 PM EDT
He followed this hit by scoring the first goal of the game. Not bad.
Apr 22, 2012, 1:13 PM EDT
After his Game 2 concussion, the Sens captain wants to get back to action.
Apr 22, 2012, 12:38 PM EDT
After a miserable first season with the Sabres, everyone feels the heat.
Apr 22, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
The Boston Bruins certainly didn’t think this would happen.
Apr 22, 2012, 10:51 AM EDT
Even his checkered history isn’t enough to earn him a meeting.
More Top Posts
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (89)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)