Oct 21, 2011, 11:41 PM EDT
Sure it’s just October, but feel free to get excited about a measuring stick game between the Capitals and Red Wings.
Oct 21, 2011, 11:11 PM EDT
If they can’t beat the Senators on Saturday, the answer could be “sometime in November.”
Oct 21, 2011, 9:40 PM EDT
Another game against the Sharks, another brutal injury for Devils youngster Jacob Josefson.
Oct 21, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
Daniel Alfredsson’s career is winding down in Ottawa but could he finish it out somewhere else via trade to win a Cup the way Ray Bourque did in Colorado? It’s possible.
Oct 21, 2011, 8:03 PM EDT
Douglas Murray is an intimidating guy, even with the gloves off. Eric Boulton didn’t seem to give a crap about that.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Here’s a rundown of five games we’ll be paying close attention to this weekend. You should as well.
Oct 21, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Oct 21, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
Yes, I just used a Lil’ Wayne lyric.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
Nashville defenseman gets hit in the wallet for boarding Vancouver’s Jannik Hansen. Judging by that suit, he can afford it.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Kings defenseman has been out since getting leveled on Saturday.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
Head coach Claude Noel and his team are under fire after a rough start to the year.
Oct 21, 2011, 4:54 PM EDT
“It’s not worth it. Get a deal done.”
Oct 21, 2011, 4:04 PM EDT
New interview reveals the Great One has been pursued for several front office jobs.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:46 PM EDT
Sorry about all the Roberto Luongo posts, but this is a good one.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
Because he just spent a game in the press box and he makes a lot of money.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:09 PM EDT
Chris and Anthony Stewart will face each other for the first time tonight as the Blues host the Hurricanes.
Oct 21, 2011, 2:10 PM EDT
And it wasn’t a letter from a concerned citizen.
Oct 21, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Despite brown tongue.
Oct 21, 2011, 1:05 PM EDT
Tonight, Jumbo will become the 266th player in NHL history to break the 1000 games played plateau. But doing it tomorrow would’ve been cooler.
Oct 21, 2011, 12:59 PM EDT
Tampa Bay finally figured it out.
More Top Posts
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 1
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 82
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 15
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)