Oct 23, 2011, 12:43 PM EDT
This should fix everything.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:01 PM EDT
St. Louis captain appeared to hurt his shoulder after getting knocked by the hulking Philly defenseman.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Should the Lightning pull the plug on 42-year-old goalie Dwayne Roloson already?
Oct 23, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
As Lightning color analyst Bobby Taylor put it — “I don’t think Swiss watches have that many moves.”
Oct 23, 2011, 11:20 AM EDT
Drew Doughty is eligible to return on Tuesday, but reports indicate that he probably won’t be ready to do so.
Oct 23, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
The Blackhawks honored their great forward duo of Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita by unveiling statues of the two icons on Saturday.
Oct 23, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov might be doing all right in Philly, but he’s having some issues early in communicating with his defensemen.
Oct 23, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
The Canadiens are off to a horrid start and those sorts of things don’t fly in Montreal. Is it time for Jacques Martin to go?
Oct 23, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
John Tortorella didn’t exactly like how his team played in losing to Edmonton 2-0 and he was brutally honest in describing it.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:29 AM EDT
After three straight shutouts and allowing just five goals in six games, Jonathan Quick just might be the best goalie in the league.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:25 AM EDT
You need to see how great Tampa Bay’s Tesla coils look in action with a packed house.
Oct 22, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
The Blue Jackets headed into the final minute of their game with Ottawa with a win in their hands. A minute later they left Ottawa without a win. Now look sad and say, “D’oh.”
Oct 22, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
The kind of move Mikhail Grabovski made for Toronto to beat Montreal in Toronto is worth watching again and again.
Oct 22, 2011, 10:23 PM EDT
We should stop hyping up games if they’re just going to turn into laughers. The Caps made Detroit look bad in beating them 7-1 tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 9:45 PM EDT
Canucks GM Mike Gillis and Panthers GM Dale Tallon explain their reasoning behind making the big trade today between their teams.
Oct 22, 2011, 9:23 PM EDT
Toronto might have a goalie issue after tonight as James Reimer was knocked out of action after getting dinged in the head by Brian Gionta.
Oct 22, 2011, 8:45 PM EDT
After being called “horrible” by Barry Trotz, Mattias Ekholm was banished back to Sweden.
Oct 22, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
A busy night in the NHL had the scene stolen by the Canucks as they acquire David Booth and Steve Reinprecht from Florida in exchange for Marco Sturm and Mikael Samuelsson.
Oct 22, 2011, 5:47 PM EDT
Joe Thornton disliked the Canucks enough to root for the Bruins during the 2011 Stanley Cup finals.
Oct 22, 2011, 4:27 PM EDT
Scott Gomez is expected to miss at least a week with what might be a shoulder injury. Meanwhile, Clarke MacArthur will return for the Maple Leafs.
More Top Posts
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)