Oct 30, 2011, 6:48 PM EDT
Two of Saturday’s most contentious hits won’t receive further punishment.
Oct 30, 2011, 6:08 PM EDT
Toronto’s head coach spoke highly of his captain following Saturday’s win over Pittsburgh.
Oct 30, 2011, 5:20 PM EDT
Could be in the line-up by Thursday.
Oct 30, 2011, 4:17 PM EDT
But is it a good plan?
Oct 30, 2011, 1:58 PM EDT
Or is Boston’s strategy just backfiring now?
Oct 30, 2011, 1:20 PM EDT
Carbomb feels his two-game punishment didn’t fit the crime.
Oct 30, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Brendan Shanahan’s busy weekend might’ve gotten busier.
Oct 30, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Sources are telling the Columbus Post-Dispatch that Scott Howson and Scott Arniel could be without jobs by tomorrow.
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
Oct 29, 2011, 11:21 PM EDT
The New York Rangers sent highly acclaimed prospect Tim Erixon down to the AHL today. But why? Maybe it’s because he hasn’t been playing well…
Oct 29, 2011, 9:54 PM EDT
Don Cherry’s uses Coach’s Corner segment to call out the Vancouver Canucks for whining and not paying the price.
Oct 29, 2011, 8:47 PM EDT
Chris Pronger met with the media to tell everyone that he still has blurred vision and is not sure when he’ll come back.
Oct 29, 2011, 7:09 PM EDT
Daniel Carcillo got the call that he’d been waiting for from the NHL offices in New York. The verdict? A two-game suspension for his hit on Joni Pitkanen.
Oct 29, 2011, 6:37 PM EDT
While the St. Louis Cardinals were busy making history in Game 6 on Thursday night, St. Louis Blues defenseman Kent Huskins was busy breaking a bone in his left ankle.
Oct 29, 2011, 5:58 PM EDT
Watch Wojtek Wolski catch Daniel Alfredsson in the head with an illegal check that Brendan Shanahan will be reviewing this weekend.
Oct 29, 2011, 5:14 PM EDT
Zenon Konopka was kicked out for boarding and helped turn the Sens-Rangers game on its head. Was he punished too severely?
Oct 29, 2011, 4:49 PM EDT
As if things weren’t already sad enough for the Flyers of late, now they’ll be without Daniel Briere tonight.
Oct 29, 2011, 3:57 PM EDT
Andy Sutton is going to get suspended by the NHL for his head hit on Gabriel Landeskog. The question is: How many games?
Oct 29, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun has been very good for Washington. Roberto Luongo has been… Not so good for Vancouver.
Oct 29, 2011, 2:46 PM EDT
He was perhaps the best Maple Leafs player in the last 20 years and if reports are true, the Leafs will lift his number to the rafters.
More Top Posts
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Nolan skates Sabres, says the time for ‘taking it easy is over’ 36
- Report: Gryba, Tropp avoid punishment after getting tossed for hits 6
- What they’re saying about the Sabres (and it’s not good) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Caps, Red Wings battle after hotly contested 13-14 series 5
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (61)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)