Dec 2, 2011, 12:12 AM EST
The Caps fall again in an eventful loss to the Penguins… an eventful game that had nothing to do with Crosby or Ovechkin. When was the last time that happened?
Dec 1, 2011, 11:11 PM EST
There are only a few more days of sanity before the Rangers and Flyers have their world’s invaded by HBO cameras on Monday…
Dec 1, 2011, 9:43 PM EST
What’s the best way to welcome Shane Doan back to Winnipeg? By booing him, of course…
Dec 1, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
It didn’t take much time for John Erskine to make Arron Asham pay for his actions from the last time the Pens/Caps faced off. Check out the video of the fists of fury…
Dec 1, 2011, 8:28 PM EST
Bruce Boudreau stepped in front of reporters for the first time in Anaheim this afternoon. Here’s what he had to say…
Dec 1, 2011, 7:09 PM EST
Which is fairly newsworthy considering Brassard plays for Columbus.
Dec 1, 2011, 6:40 PM EST
That could hurt ticket sales.
Dec 1, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
Breathe easy, Bobby. You’re staying in the OC. (For now.)
Hunter raises eyebrows by scratching Hamrlik (healthy scratch, that is…he’s not literally scratching him, though that would also raise eyebrows)
Dec 1, 2011, 5:53 PM EST
So much for the “let’s cut down our wordy titles” movement.
Dec 1, 2011, 5:28 PM EST
“You go from lying in bed for a week, barely moving, to being in a brace for a few months. It’s been a long process. I’m blessed to be able to be back here, playing the game I love.”
Dec 1, 2011, 5:19 PM EST
Permanent residency and Movember don’t mix.
Dec 1, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
Preds coach with another zinger in advance of tonight’s game with Vancouver.
Dec 1, 2011, 4:29 PM EST
“What happens, happens. Not going to let it affect my game.”
Dec 1, 2011, 4:05 PM EST
Got lost in the shuffle there a lil’ bit.
Dec 1, 2011, 3:41 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 1, 2011, 2:31 PM EST
Media says yes, players say no.
Dec 1, 2011, 1:16 PM EST
“I feel that I’ll be back.”
Dec 1, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
Knows he doesn’t feel well, though.
Dec 1, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
Mike Grier has always been a tough customer in the NHL. Now he rides off into the sunset after 14 seasons.
Dec 1, 2011, 12:35 PM EST
Where have we heard that before?
More Top Posts
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 17
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 16
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Video: Lindros and LeClair inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 12
- BREAKING: Voynov charged with felony for domestic violence 34
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (65)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)
- Video: Malkin runs over Girardi (Updated) (41)