Nov 2, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
Did Mikko Koivu get away with one on Niklas Kronwall to set up Minnesota’s game-winning goal in overtime? You be the judge.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:19 AM EDT
Alex Ovechkin was benched late in last night’s 5-4 overtime win. Trouble in paradise?
Nov 2, 2011, 7:58 AM EDT
Authorities have figured out why Yaroslavl Lokomotiv’s plane went down in Russia is due to pilot error.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Two classic rivals get reacquainted in Buffalo with the Sabres and Flyers both looking to stay strong.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:08 AM EDT
And here we thought Halloween was over. That and more in your morning links.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:11 AM EDT
Alex Ovechkin wasn’t on the ice at the end of the game against the Anaheim Ducks. If you ask Mike Keenan, he shouldn’t have been either.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:07 AM EDT
Guy Boucher did not have kind words for his team after the Lightning’s poor effort against the Carolina Hurricanes.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
Nicklas Backstrom is the hero as the Caps come back from a three goal deficit to escape with the 5-4 win. But where was Alex Ovechkin at the end of the game?
Nov 1, 2011, 9:48 PM EDT
The power play in Chicago has been incredibly unproductive in the early going. How dangerous will the Hawks be when they figure out how to score on the man advantage?
Nov 1, 2011, 8:49 PM EDT
Gabriel Landeskog showed some serious maturity by telling the media that he should have been more aware during the Andy Sutton hit. Yeah, he’s still 18-years-old.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:29 PM EDT
Shootout fans remorse: Linus Omark sent to the AHL to work on those other 60 minutes every game.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
There are people who are wondering if there is something wrong with Eric Staal early this season. Does it have anything to do with last season’s hit on his brother? Maybe Marc isn’t the only one that hasn’t recovered.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:45 PM EDT
Mats Sundin and Peter Forsberg are multiple winners of the Viking Award, given annually to the top Swedish player in North America.
Nov 1, 2011, 6:49 PM EDT
Boston Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs is one of the NHL’s 10 billionaire owners.
Nov 1, 2011, 6:47 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Nov 1, 2011, 5:37 PM EDT
Edmonton will be without its hulking defenseman for a while.
Nov 1, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
See? Raffi Torres isn’t the only monster.
Nov 1, 2011, 5:07 PM EDT
Says the coach: “I’m not putting any expectations on him or anything like that.”
Nov 1, 2011, 4:23 PM EDT
It’s a hockey movie.
Nov 1, 2011, 3:55 PM EDT
It’s true. Scott Howson tweeted it.
More Top Posts
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Nolan skates Sabres, says the time for ‘taking it easy is over’ 36
- Report: Gryba, Tropp avoid punishment after getting tossed for hits 6
- What they’re saying about the Sabres (and it’s not good) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Caps, Red Wings battle after hotly contested 13-14 series 5
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (61)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)