Nov 4, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Getting a gift is always so awkward for those special occasions. The Sharks opted to give Joe Thornton something you could probably only get in the Sky Mall catalog. It’s time for your Morning Skate.
Nov 4, 2011, 12:47 AM EDT
To be accurate, he punched the linesman in the face twice.
Nov 3, 2011, 11:03 PM EDT
Danny Briere’s shootout attempt: Should it have counted?
Nov 3, 2011, 10:25 PM EDT
After a promising start, the Isles have dropped six straight. We’re not looking at another 14 game losing streak, are we?
Nov 3, 2011, 9:02 PM EDT
Does the NHL have an opportunity to grow during the NBA lockout? If so, what should they do to exploit the opportunity?
Nov 3, 2011, 7:57 PM EDT
James van Riemsdyk was a late scratch for tonight’s game against the New Jersey Devils. The official word is that he’s day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:19 PM EDT
With Marc Staal’s status up in the air, the New York Rangers addressed the void on their blueline by signing Anton Stralman to a one-year deal.
Nov 3, 2011, 6:50 PM EDT
Predators GM David Poile speaks out about the Pekka Rinne deal. The man sounds like he has a plan– for this season AND the future.
Nov 3, 2011, 5:36 PM EDT
Cardinals pitcher took to the ice with the St. Louis Blues today.
Nov 3, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 3, 2011, 4:23 PM EDT
Buffalo’s chief agitator will miss the next four games after headbutting Philly’s Jakub Voracek
Nov 3, 2011, 4:22 PM EDT
Brent Sutter turns back time in the hope of rekindling some old Olli-Iggy magic.
Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EDT
Dan Carcillo is excited about growing a moustache. He’ll tell you all about it on Twitter.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Majority owner Peter Karmanos Jr. will have a lot of company in the boardroom.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
No timetable for his return.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Faces his former team tonight.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
Ryan Smyth returns to the Staples Center tonight for the first time since being traded.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Pekka Rinne doesn’t have to worry about becoming a free agent for another seven years. The Preds might have to worry about what they’ll do with Ryan Suter, however.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Yep, pretty proud of that headline.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Things are looking ugly in Calgary and with talk of a rebuild coming, pursuing Kyle Turris would be a hell of a way to start it up.
More Top Posts
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Nolan skates Sabres, says the time for ‘taking it easy is over’ 36
- Report: Gryba, Tropp avoid punishment after getting tossed for hits 6
- What they’re saying about the Sabres (and it’s not good) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Caps, Red Wings battle after hotly contested 13-14 series 5
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (61)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)