Dec 8, 2011, 1:05 PM EST
Tyler Seguin will be back on the ice tonight, but don’t try to ask him about his alarm clock again.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:45 PM EST
Ironman streak snapped in the process.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
Brad Winchester on the top line? Sure, why not.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:11 PM EST
Kings have the fewest goals in the league.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
Dallas can get back to trying to win games again as Brenden Morrow and Alex Goligoski return to action.
Dec 8, 2011, 11:47 AM EST
Canucks forward is out 4-6 weeks with an MCL sprain as a result of the play.
Dec 8, 2011, 11:35 AM EST
To meet with NHL discipline czar this afternoon.
Dec 8, 2011, 11:15 AM EST
Looking for some spice to tonight’s Flyers-Penguins game that doesn’t focus on Max Talbot? Brooks Orpik has you covered.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:51 AM EST
It might’ve been David Krejci and not teammate Chris Kunitz who put Sidney Crosby on the shelf this weekend.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:09 AM EST
We’ll give you three guesses but you’ll only need one.
Dec 8, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
What Nick Foligno (!!!) did against Washington last night made us all think of Peter Forsberg.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:31 AM EST
Ville Leino is definitely going to hear from Brendan Shanahan for his attempted cheap elbow on Matt Read.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:42 AM EST
The Hurricanes also broke their seven-game losing streak by beating the Oilers.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:18 PM EST
A four-point game propels Claude Giroux to the top spot in NHL scoring with 36. Read more about the Flyers’ comeback win against the Sabres in this post.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:55 PM EST
Watch the video and decide if Ovechkin should sit for his alleged act on Neil.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin even looked like the Ovi of old on his ninth goal of the season.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Check out the sweet move Jagr makes to earn his ninth goal of the season (and 655th of his NHL career).
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EST
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:52 PM EST
This probably won’t help Kevin Porter’s chances of avoiding a suspension, then.
More Top Posts
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 4
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 7
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 11
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (94)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)