Oct 31, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
Joe Thornton didn’t exactly hold back when asked about the team that ruined what would have been a perfect six-game road trip for the Sharks.
Oct 31, 2011, 10:08 PM EDT
The Sharks came roaring into tonight’s game, as they won the first five games of their six-game road trip. The Rangers have a lot of positives to take from tonight’s win – including their first victory at Madison Square Garden.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
Is Mike Fisher speaking on the behalf of most NHL players by saying that he’s confused about the NHL’s disciplinary policies?
Oct 31, 2011, 8:37 PM EDT
Senators GM Bryan Murray reveals that Daniel Alfredsson will miss at least a week with what looks like a concussion.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:09 PM EDT
ProHockeyTalk is here to help NBA fans sort their way through the labor strife.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:50 PM EDT
It’s less about Avery than Mike Rupp’s bad knee.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:34 PM EDT
Chris Stewart, Anton Babchuk and Keith Ballard did not play well last week.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:18 PM EDT
“That stuff doesn’t really matter to us.”
Oct 31, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
The last 24 hours have not been especially kind to the Phoenix Coyotes winger.
Oct 31, 2011, 5:18 PM EDT
A pair of Red Wings and Sabres lead things off.
Oct 31, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
It’ll be an emotional game tonight for former Thrashers head coach (and current Panthers assistant) Craig Ramsay.
Oct 31, 2011, 3:17 PM EDT
The former NHLer took to Twitter today to voice displeasure with the Toronto Sun’s Steve Simmons.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:53 PM EDT
We list seven possible candidates.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:11 PM EDT
The strange saga of Bryzgalov’s imposed media silence took another turn this afternoon.
Oct 31, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
Brett Bulmer is headed back to the WHL after playing nine games for the Wild.
Oct 31, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
Oct 31, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby says he’s not going to play this week but the time for his return is ticking down.
Oct 31, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
Okay, maybe a lot more.
Oct 31, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
Read the post for all the details and a good cry.
Oct 31, 2011, 12:09 PM EDT
After getting dinged by Wojtek Wolski, Daniel Alfredsson is going to sit out til his concussion symptoms disappear.
More Top Posts
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 19
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)