Dec 11, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
Don’t look now, but the Blues are one of the top teams in the Western Conference standings…
Dec 11, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Will the Kings be forced to make any changes? Will the Minnesota Wild every be satisfied? Does anyone really know how old Chris Chelios is these days? All this and more in today’s Morning Skate…
Dec 10, 2011, 9:22 PM EST
And the hits just keep on coming for the Flyers on the injury front.
Dec 10, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
Probable concussions can occurs on clean plays as well….
Dec 10, 2011, 8:21 PM EST
Yet another illegal hit. Yet another suspension for Andy Sutton.
Dec 10, 2011, 7:59 PM EST
Panthers take their game outside for practice…. they’ll be ready for the Winter Classic, right?
Dec 10, 2011, 6:41 PM EST
The $51 million man gets his fifth straight start tonight against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Dec 10, 2011, 6:08 PM EST
It’s the standard non-update type of update.
Dec 10, 2011, 5:38 PM EST
Lehtonen took the ice for the first time in two weeks…. and it’ll be about two more weeks until he returns to game action.
Dec 10, 2011, 5:27 PM EST
The Senators are getting reinforcements tonight in the forms Peter Regin and Matt Carkner.
Dec 10, 2011, 4:32 PM EST
Tomas Kaberle made a nice first impression with his latest new team.
Dec 10, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Lars Eller avoided a suspension for boarding Drew Doughty, but he’ll be a bit poorer.
Dec 10, 2011, 2:22 PM EST
More injury problems for the Penguins as Jordan Staal is out tonight.
Dec 10, 2011, 1:18 PM EST
David Perron and Joe Thornton get reacquainted for the first time since Thornton knocked Perron out of action for over a year.
Dec 10, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
Tampa Bay and Philly meet again tonight and Peter Laviolette says the “stall” could be back.
Dec 10, 2011, 11:24 AM EST
Dennis Wideman thought he had a hat trick last night.
Dec 10, 2011, 10:55 AM EST
Ethan Moreau’s run in L.A. was… Not very memorable. Nor was it any good.
Dec 10, 2011, 10:04 AM EST
Tom Renney says that Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is “pretty good.” Well no kidding!
Dec 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Terry Murray talks about the culture of hitting in the NHL, the Jets fly high and it’s never too early for Hart Trophy discussions in Saturday’s Morning Skate.
Dec 9, 2011, 11:52 PM EST
Ovi accidentally bumped into a linesman in an amusing situation, but his matchup with Phaneuf was all business.
More Top Posts
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 4
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (81)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)