Nov 2, 2011, 11:57 AM EDT
Just because he’s fighting in the picture, doesn’t mean he hasn’t calmed down. Seriously!
Nov 2, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Martin Brodeur is coming back tonight against Toronto.
Nov 2, 2011, 10:20 AM EDT
It might be impossible to do, but don’t read too much into Alex Ovechkin being benched late against the Ducks. It’ll pay off in the end.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
Did Mikko Koivu get away with one on Niklas Kronwall to set up Minnesota’s game-winning goal in overtime? You be the judge.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:19 AM EDT
Alex Ovechkin was benched late in last night’s 5-4 overtime win. Trouble in paradise?
Nov 2, 2011, 7:58 AM EDT
Authorities have figured out why Yaroslavl Lokomotiv’s plane went down in Russia is due to pilot error.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Two classic rivals get reacquainted in Buffalo with the Sabres and Flyers both looking to stay strong.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:08 AM EDT
And here we thought Halloween was over. That and more in your morning links.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:11 AM EDT
Alex Ovechkin wasn’t on the ice at the end of the game against the Anaheim Ducks. If you ask Mike Keenan, he shouldn’t have been either.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:07 AM EDT
Guy Boucher did not have kind words for his team after the Lightning’s poor effort against the Carolina Hurricanes.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
Nicklas Backstrom is the hero as the Caps come back from a three goal deficit to escape with the 5-4 win. But where was Alex Ovechkin at the end of the game?
Nov 1, 2011, 9:48 PM EDT
The power play in Chicago has been incredibly unproductive in the early going. How dangerous will the Hawks be when they figure out how to score on the man advantage?
Nov 1, 2011, 8:49 PM EDT
Gabriel Landeskog showed some serious maturity by telling the media that he should have been more aware during the Andy Sutton hit. Yeah, he’s still 18-years-old.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:29 PM EDT
Shootout fans remorse: Linus Omark sent to the AHL to work on those other 60 minutes every game.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
There are people who are wondering if there is something wrong with Eric Staal early this season. Does it have anything to do with last season’s hit on his brother? Maybe Marc isn’t the only one that hasn’t recovered.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:45 PM EDT
Mats Sundin and Peter Forsberg are multiple winners of the Viking Award, given annually to the top Swedish player in North America.
Nov 1, 2011, 6:49 PM EDT
Boston Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs is one of the NHL’s 10 billionaire owners.
Nov 1, 2011, 6:47 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Nov 1, 2011, 5:37 PM EDT
Edmonton will be without its hulking defenseman for a while.
Nov 1, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
See? Raffi Torres isn’t the only monster.
More Top Posts
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 1
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 82
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 15
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)