May 11, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
Kevin Lowe doesn’t question the young defenseman’s readiness to play in the NHL next year.
May 11, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
He’s got a point.
May 11, 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
And not just because one has three rings and the other none.
May 11, 2012, 12:15 PM EDT
He coaches the Ducks, see. They’re rivals with the Kings, see.
Lombardi on Sutter: “Because he’s a cowboy, us liberal intellects from the Northeast want to label him as stupid”
May 11, 2012, 11:50 AM EDT
“Everyone wants to paint him as a farmer, but this guy had a full boat to Princeton.”
May 11, 2012, 11:31 AM EDT
May 11, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
“For people to take it out of context is just unbelievable to me.”
May 11, 2012, 10:57 AM EDT
Two Hart Trophy nominees top the list
May 11, 2012, 10:05 AM EDT
Will he play with Nashville in 2012-13?
May 11, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
The Flyers goaltender opened up to SovSport.
May 11, 2012, 8:55 AM EDT
The two were both coaches in the OHL for years.
May 11, 2012, 8:03 AM EDT
Who will win on Saturday and face the New Jersey Devils in the Eastern Conference Finals?
May 10, 2012, 11:25 PM EDT
Bad feelings like this date back to 1992.
May 10, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
“We do have some holes and we’re going to try to fill those holes.”
May 10, 2012, 10:16 PM EDT
These aren’t the neutral zone trappers from the 90s.
May 10, 2012, 8:47 PM EDT
With the lack of offense from New York, 61’s size and net presence might’ve been a difference maker.
May 10, 2012, 7:48 PM EDT
If only Jimi Hendrix wrote a song about trophies that drift into the sea eventually.
May 10, 2012, 7:24 PM EDT
And you thought sudden playoff success was his biggest accomplishment.
May 10, 2012, 6:07 PM EDT
Both were shaken up during the elimination game against Philadelphia.
May 10, 2012, 5:59 PM EDT
One columnist thinks it could cut down all the shot-blocking we’ve been seeing.
More Top Posts
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (90)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)