Nov 15, 2011, 12:26 PM EDT
The Black-and-Gold might as well start wearing the black hats, columnist writes.
Nov 15, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
At least Pittsburgh can get one guy with a concussion back on the ice tonight in Tyler Kennedy
Nov 15, 2011, 10:53 AM EDT
After a hot start in Denver, the Avs have come crashing to earth thanks to the poor play of Erik Johnson and Semyon Varlamov.
Nov 15, 2011, 9:38 AM EDT
Jaromir Jagr couldn’t be more complimentary of Claude Giroux if he tried.
Nov 15, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
How much realignment is coming to the NHL next year? Total realignment. Sounds like a title for an action movie.
Nov 15, 2011, 8:20 AM EDT
Chris Pronger, Jhonas Enroth, and Claude Giroux’s performances last night earned them the Versus’ crew three stars of the night.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:54 AM EDT
The guys on Versus discuss what made this year’s induction class to the Hockey Hall of Fame such a great group to remember.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Whether Sidney Crosby plays or not, the Penguins will have to play strong to hold off the feisty Avalanche.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
We not only ask about Project Mayhem, we support the heck out of it.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:16 AM EDT
Amid plenty of criticism and a good deal of mockery, the Sabres put all that aside and beat the Canadiens on Monday.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
Claude Giroux and Jaromir Jagr are among the best one-two punches in this young NHL season.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
One retired official believes that Brendan Shanahan and the on-ice officials made the wrong call regarding Milan Lucic’s hit on Ryan Miller.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:52 PM EDT
Sure, it might be last week’s news, but the league’s top executives are wise to at least discuss the polarizing strategy.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:15 PM EDT
That and Hall of Fame speeches from Ed Belour, Doug Gilmour and Joe Nieuwendyk.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:44 PM EDT
In case you’re wondering which part of his “lower-body” is hurting him at the moment …
Nov 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EDT
Losing Dustin Penner and Alec Martinez could be a blessing in disguise if two Russian prospects add some creativity to the Kings’ offense.
Nov 14, 2011, 8:42 PM EDT
The best part is when Keith Jones goes way back to 1987 to show that you should stand up to whoever runs your goalie, no matter who it is …
Nov 14, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
The league’s head disciplinarian said that “it’s not” open season on goalies.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
Watch as Ed Belfour, Doug Gilmour, Mark Howe and Joe Nieuwendyk discuss getting the call from the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:17 PM EDT
And why NHL fans don’t need to worry about another labor stoppage.
More Top Posts
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)