Nov 17, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Evgeni Nabokov injured his groin in the first period of tonight’s game and will not return. Luckily for the Islanders, depth at the goaltending position isn’t a problem.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:58 PM EDT
Despite rumors to the contrary, Jeff Carter’s agent says that his client has not asked for trade out of Columbus.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
“Yes, I’ve been approached by multiple firms considering the purchase of MLSE.”
Nov 17, 2011, 7:02 PM EDT
Stephane Quintal is the NHL’s newest employee. Here he is punching PJ Stock.
Nov 17, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
Vancouver’s speedy forward is recovering from a broken back.
Nov 17, 2011, 6:04 PM EDT
“I heard some of our recruits were maybe wavering a bit so I wanted to make sure they knew we’re fully committed to running a first-class program that stands for all the right things. That’s what we’re all about.”
Nov 17, 2011, 5:50 PM EDT
Former Bruin blasts Canucks on radio.
Nov 17, 2011, 4:34 PM EDT
Blues forward addresses media for first time since punishment.
Nov 17, 2011, 4:15 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 17, 2011, 4:05 PM EDT
Mikey Mo has a warning for restaurant patrons.
Nov 17, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
He should be feeling heat over that beard.
Nov 17, 2011, 2:10 PM EDT
Prosecution “not reasonably convinced it could establish evidence of guilt.”
Nov 17, 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
Still okay with Nose Face Killah, though.
Nov 17, 2011, 1:28 PM EDT
Pretty loud in there.
Nov 17, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Sounds like the Preds want Suter and Suter wants the Preds.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
Not with their army of humidifiers.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Detroit sniper offers up a brutally honest self-assessment.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:25 PM EDT
Jim Rutherford says that major changes aren’t coming for Carolina today. Perhaps after their game on Friday night then?
Nov 17, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Since having his career cut short due to paralysis, Vladimir Konstantinov is taking his skills to the artistic canvas.
Nov 17, 2011, 10:57 AM EDT
Central Scouting has put out their first rankings of the year for the 2012 NHL Draft and Nail Yakupov leads the way on their list.
More Top Posts
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 19
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)