Oct 22, 2011, 12:30 AM EDT
Here’s a look at some of the forwards that Joe Thornton made rich in his first 1,000 NHL games.
Oct 21, 2011, 11:41 PM EDT
Sure it’s just October, but feel free to get excited about a measuring stick game between the Capitals and Red Wings.
Oct 21, 2011, 11:11 PM EDT
If they can’t beat the Senators on Saturday, the answer could be “sometime in November.”
Oct 21, 2011, 9:40 PM EDT
Another game against the Sharks, another brutal injury for Devils youngster Jacob Josefson.
Oct 21, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
Daniel Alfredsson’s career is winding down in Ottawa but could he finish it out somewhere else via trade to win a Cup the way Ray Bourque did in Colorado? It’s possible.
Oct 21, 2011, 8:03 PM EDT
Douglas Murray is an intimidating guy, even with the gloves off. Eric Boulton didn’t seem to give a crap about that.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Here’s a rundown of five games we’ll be paying close attention to this weekend. You should as well.
Oct 21, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Oct 21, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
Yes, I just used a Lil’ Wayne lyric.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
Nashville defenseman gets hit in the wallet for boarding Vancouver’s Jannik Hansen. Judging by that suit, he can afford it.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Kings defenseman has been out since getting leveled on Saturday.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
Head coach Claude Noel and his team are under fire after a rough start to the year.
Oct 21, 2011, 4:54 PM EDT
“It’s not worth it. Get a deal done.”
Oct 21, 2011, 4:04 PM EDT
New interview reveals the Great One has been pursued for several front office jobs.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:46 PM EDT
Sorry about all the Roberto Luongo posts, but this is a good one.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
Because he just spent a game in the press box and he makes a lot of money.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:09 PM EDT
Chris and Anthony Stewart will face each other for the first time tonight as the Blues host the Hurricanes.
Oct 21, 2011, 2:10 PM EDT
And it wasn’t a letter from a concerned citizen.
Oct 21, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Despite brown tongue.
Oct 21, 2011, 1:05 PM EDT
Tonight, Jumbo will become the 266th player in NHL history to break the 1000 games played plateau. But doing it tomorrow would’ve been cooler.
More Top Posts
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (29)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)