Oct 26, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Shane Doan scored his 300th career goal and he’s been able to do that all without netting a hat trick.
Oct 26, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
That’s right, it’s Zdeno Chara in a pink rabbit costume. Good luck getting that vision out of your head all day.
Oct 25, 2011, 11:14 PM EDT
Luongo underwhelms again. Thankfully, Vancouver hasn’t burned its city down yet.
Oct 25, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
Who says Patrick Kane can’t play center? Check out this beaut of a pass…
Oct 25, 2011, 9:51 PM EDT
James Wisniewski returns from his suspension and the Blue Jackets snap their eight-game winless streak to start the season. Worth every cent.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:39 PM EDT
Buffalo’s rugged blueliner got all of Tampa’s captain in this neutral zone collision.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:13 PM EDT
What happened to Tuukka Rask? Wasn’t he supposed to shoulder more of the load this season from Tim Thomas?
Oct 25, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Word out of Montreal is that they’re looking for another defenseman on the trade market. Looking at the standings, it’s about time!
Oct 25, 2011, 7:46 PM EDT
Drew Doughty is set to meet with team doctors tonight in hopes of being cleared for contact. Kings expect him to travel with the team for their upcoming three-game road trip…
Oct 25, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
Game-time decision Evgeni Malkin is in tonight’s game against the Islanders. Both Pens fans and James Neal are caught rejoicing.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:59 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
No. 27 wants to be enshrined as a member of the team that drafted him third overall in 1991.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:57 PM EDT
This shouldn’t come as a shock.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:48 PM EDT
The award given annually to the top NCAA men’s hockey player links three players in tonight’s Sabres-Lightning game.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:02 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks have more meetings than a Senate committee.
Oct 25, 2011, 4:20 PM EDT
Scott Howson took to the interweb to address Blue Jackets fans today.
Oct 25, 2011, 3:43 PM EDT
But they’d totally trade Rene Bourque.
Oct 25, 2011, 3:06 PM EDT
Chicago’s chief agitator took to Twitter to hype this evening’s affair.
Oct 25, 2011, 2:44 PM EDT
But won’t play.
Oct 25, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
Today was Bring Your Dog to Work day at the Kettler Iceplex. (Insert canine-related pun here.)
More Top Posts
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (33)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)