Feb 5, 2012, 12:09 PM EST
Henrique has missed five of the last eight Devils games.
Feb 5, 2012, 10:41 AM EST
They want to lure the NBA, but it could be a future home for the Coyotes.
Feb 5, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
The Bruins are 4-5-1 in their last 10 games.
Feb 5, 2012, 9:20 AM EST
A “party” in this case means facing 43 shots on goal. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 5, 2012, 1:29 AM EST
Todd Bertuzzi helps spark a Red Wings comeback attempt while reaching a career milestone.
Feb 5, 2012, 1:13 AM EST
Sam Gagner enjoys his second best night of the season.
Feb 4, 2012, 11:05 PM EST
James Reimer silences the Senators, setting up a match up between two of the NHL’s hottest players on Monday.
Feb 4, 2012, 10:48 PM EST
Ryan Miller hasn’t had an ideal season, but he made his mark on history Saturday.
Feb 4, 2012, 10:28 PM EST
Zac Rinaldo had a costly day on Saturday. Rinaldo was fined a total of $5,000 for two separate incidents during Philadelphia’s 6-4 loss to New Jersey. The first incident came when Rinaldo delievered a late hit to Jacob Josefson in the second period. Rinaldo later slew footed Zach Parise in the third period, which led…
Feb 4, 2012, 10:04 PM EST
Martin St. Louis is showing no signs of slowing down as he approaches his 37th birthday.
Feb 4, 2012, 10:00 PM EST
Kevin Bieksa blocks a shot at Vancouver’s empty net and follows it up with the game-tying goal.
Feb 4, 2012, 9:23 PM EST
Whether or not he gets traded is out of Jeff Carter’s control.
Feb 4, 2012, 8:15 PM EST
Teemu Selanne hoists a giant ceramic pig in the Ducks’ annual skills competition.
Feb 4, 2012, 7:52 PM EST
Saturday’s game against Detroit will be about more than just Sam Gagner’s follow up to his eight-point night.
Feb 4, 2012, 7:10 PM EST
Russian sniper’s first career Gordie Howe hat trick stemmed from dirty play.
Feb 4, 2012, 6:45 PM EST
Horton’s been out since January 22.
Feb 4, 2012, 6:15 PM EST
Scoring just one goal per game gets frustrating for any coach.
Feb 4, 2012, 5:48 PM EST
Vokoun moves to 26th all-time on the NHL shutout list.
Feb 4, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
He might be hurt for up to six weeks.
Feb 4, 2012, 4:07 PM EST
Winning a fight over Brayden Schenn was the least expected result of the day.
More Top Posts
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 55
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)