Oct 20, 2011, 9:31 AM EDT
Who would’ve thought Sheldon Souray would be as good for Dallas as he has been? We’re guessing at least the Edmonton Oilers didn’t.
Oct 20, 2011, 9:02 AM EDT
Tonight’s Capitals-Flyers game is the best of the bunch when it comes to early season battles as bo
Oct 20, 2011, 8:08 AM EDT
The Devils are falling back on Ilya Kovalchuk so much it’s like he’s their highest paid player. Oh, right.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
Oct 19, 2011, 11:51 PM EDT
Vancouver is one dysfunctional hockey market.
Oct 19, 2011, 11:13 PM EDT
Phil Kessel’s hot October rolls right along and sets up what should be a fun game in Boston tomorrow night.
Oct 19, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
The Sabres’ hot start to the year has just about everyone with the team looking good. Everyone except Ville Leino that is.
Oct 19, 2011, 8:45 PM EDT
Joffrey Lupul must hate technology because he sure managed to destroy a goal camera with his first period marker.
Oct 19, 2011, 8:33 PM EDT
David Krejci rejoining the Bruins lineup is about the best news they could ask for right now.
Oct 19, 2011, 7:50 PM EDT
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to be in Brendan Shanahan’s dog house and getting suspended, Jody Shelley wants you to know it’s like wearing prison blues.
Oct 19, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
Take a trip back in time.
Oct 19, 2011, 6:13 PM EDT
In the midst of a huge layoff between games, Detroit’s head coach is getting antsy.
Oct 19, 2011, 5:41 PM EDT
Kadri probably disagrees with the decision.
Oct 19, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
Better get your bids in.
Oct 19, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
“Do you guys have any questions that DON’T deal specifically with Martin Brodeur? No? Okay, we’re done here.”
Oct 19, 2011, 3:59 PM EDT
Will Tavares get 80 points? Arniel fired? Dallas make the playoffs?
Oct 19, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Winnipeg is preparing to face the Maple Leafs…and the many reporters and cameramen hanging around the dressing room.
Oct 19, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Today’s Wake-Up Call is aimed directly at St. Louis’ struggling netminder.
Oct 19, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
But has he run out of chances?
Oct 19, 2011, 12:56 PM EDT
OV takes a day off. Perhaps to ponder his slow start.
More Top Posts
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)