May 6, 2012, 11:36 AM EDT
And it’s not just because they’re wearing the same colors either.
May 6, 2012, 11:08 AM EDT
Having a win jump out of a cake would make for the best surprise.
May 5, 2012, 11:31 PM EDT
Not bad, readers.
May 5, 2012, 10:41 PM EDT
Briere: “We haven’t played with enough emotion and passion as we had in the first round against Pittsburgh.”
May 5, 2012, 9:16 PM EDT
It’s still down to the same basic group to avoid elimination.
May 5, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
Although Laviolette says don’t “hang your hat” on those changes.
May 5, 2012, 7:47 PM EDT
It bothered the super-pest for at least the last month of the season, according to Adrian Dater.
May 5, 2012, 7:21 PM EDT
Nothing official, but a lot of rumblings.
May 5, 2012, 6:22 PM EDT
No playoffs? No problem. Have a mint julep, kid.
May 5, 2012, 6:08 PM EDT
He’s not only that, but he’s getting big credit for being a leader all over again.
May 5, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin is again getting a lot of attention only this time around it’s not for the goal he scored in Game 4, but for the controversial hit he put on Dan Girardi instead. Ovechkin caught Girardi with a hit through the zone in which he left his feet to deliver a blow that at…
May 5, 2012, 4:43 PM EDT
He says his hit is unacceptable as a repeat offender.
May 5, 2012, 4:39 PM EDT
Should there be a suspension coming or is it just a tough hockey play?
May 5, 2012, 4:04 PM EDT
A wild game between two of hockey’s superpowers? This storyline sounds familiar…
May 5, 2012, 3:12 PM EDT
Goals from Ovechkin, Backstrom, and Green all help Washington secure a 3-2 victory in Game 4.
May 5, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
With the punishments being handed out and the Preds down 3-1, perhaps time has been served.
May 5, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
He might be destined to sit out Game 5.
May 5, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Chances are you’ve never seen the Caps GM this jumpy before.
May 5, 2012, 11:57 AM EDT
After lighting up the Penguins, he’s got just one goal against the Devils.
May 5, 2012, 10:57 AM EDT
“It’s me maturing in my life as much as in my career,” the 30-year-old said. “As a person, I’m more relaxed.”
More Top Posts
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 35
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (64)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)