Oct 21, 2011, 4:54 PM EDT
“It’s not worth it. Get a deal done.”
Oct 21, 2011, 4:04 PM EDT
New interview reveals the Great One has been pursued for several front office jobs.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:46 PM EDT
Sorry about all the Roberto Luongo posts, but this is a good one.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
Because he just spent a game in the press box and he makes a lot of money.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:09 PM EDT
Chris and Anthony Stewart will face each other for the first time tonight as the Blues host the Hurricanes.
Oct 21, 2011, 2:10 PM EDT
And it wasn’t a letter from a concerned citizen.
Oct 21, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Despite brown tongue.
Oct 21, 2011, 1:05 PM EDT
Tonight, Jumbo will become the 266th player in NHL history to break the 1000 games played plateau. But doing it tomorrow would’ve been cooler.
Oct 21, 2011, 12:59 PM EDT
Tampa Bay finally figured it out.
Oct 21, 2011, 12:09 PM EDT
Nashville Predators D Shea Weber could be facing suspension today after getting called for his second boarding penalty in as many games.
Oct 21, 2011, 12:04 PM EDT
Just like Yoda.
Oct 21, 2011, 10:56 AM EDT
While mixing the lines up in Boston paid off, it didn’t quite do the same for the Flyers even despite their denials it affected them.
Oct 21, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Brian Burke falls on his sword in admitting Boston won the Kessel trade. Perhaps a “Thank you Burkie” chant is in order?
Oct 21, 2011, 9:59 AM EDT
Tim Erixon was supposed to be a Calgary Flame. When he opted not to sign with the team, the fans had their say booing him all night long as a Ranger.
Oct 21, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Barry Trotz pulled no punches in taking his Predators to task for a 5-1 loss in Vancouver. Here’s to hoping he also moonlights as an insult comic.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Buzzer-beaters in hockey? They don’t happen often, but there were two last night in Edmonton and Calgary.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Hey Tampa, where are those Tesla coils we were promised? That plus a hugfest between Colton Orr and Shawn Thorning in today’s Morning Skate.
Oct 21, 2011, 12:33 AM EDT
The Colorado netminder stood on his head in a 3-1 loss to the Blackhawks on Thursday night.
Oct 21, 2011, 12:01 AM EDT
The Bruins faithful extended their gratitude to Kessel for all he’s brought to the organization.
Oct 20, 2011, 11:33 PM EDT
James Neal just keeps scoring goals and he keeps the Penguins staying on track after beating Montreal 3-1.
More Top Posts
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)