Oct 22, 2011, 3:39 PM EDT
Days after mocking Wojtek Wolski’s work ethic, John Tortorella opted to make him a healthy scratch. The joke’s really on everyone, though – especially considering Wolski’s $3.8 million cap hit.
Oct 22, 2011, 3:07 PM EDT
In an abstract and indirect way it helped open up money for the Bruins’ rebuild, but for the most part, the answer is “No.”
Oct 22, 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov said he’s happy with the Flyers’ team results, but isn’t so pleased with his own work so far.
Oct 22, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
The thin get thinner in New Jersey as Jacob Josefson could miss up to four months after undergoing surgery on his broken clavicle.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Update: Evgeni Malkin will miss his fifth straight game tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Corey Perry scored with .1 second left in the second period against the Stars last night.
Oct 22, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
But who should get the most blame for their 0-6-1 start?
Oct 22, 2011, 11:05 AM EDT
Here’s a blurb-by-blurb look at a stacked Saturday schedule of 14 games.
Oct 22, 2011, 10:22 AM EDT
Nicklas Lidstrom is scheduled to become the 14th player in NHL history to cross the 1,500 regular season games played mark tonight.
Oct 22, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Jamie Benn isn’t exactly chopped liver, after all.
Oct 22, 2011, 2:09 AM EDT
How long can the Finnish netminder keep this up?
Oct 22, 2011, 1:20 AM EDT
Despite having a mustache that makes him seem like an old timey villain, George Parros doesn’t have a long history of bad hits. He might face a suspension for his hit on Krys Barch, though.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:30 AM EDT
Here’s a look at some of the forwards that Joe Thornton made rich in his first 1,000 NHL games.
Oct 21, 2011, 11:41 PM EDT
Sure it’s just October, but feel free to get excited about a measuring stick game between the Capitals and Red Wings.
Oct 21, 2011, 11:11 PM EDT
If they can’t beat the Senators on Saturday, the answer could be “sometime in November.”
Oct 21, 2011, 9:40 PM EDT
Another game against the Sharks, another brutal injury for Devils youngster Jacob Josefson.
Oct 21, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
Daniel Alfredsson’s career is winding down in Ottawa but could he finish it out somewhere else via trade to win a Cup the way Ray Bourque did in Colorado? It’s possible.
Oct 21, 2011, 8:03 PM EDT
Douglas Murray is an intimidating guy, even with the gloves off. Eric Boulton didn’t seem to give a crap about that.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Here’s a rundown of five games we’ll be paying close attention to this weekend. You should as well.
Oct 21, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
More Top Posts
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 17
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)