Oct 25, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
Sharks G Antti Niemi and Preds G Pekka Rinne are like Perfect Strangers, minus the hilarious hijinx.
Oct 25, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
Which rookies should be staying in the NHL or going back to juniors? We’ve got our ideas.
Oct 25, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
Markstrom might change his mind soon.
Oct 25, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Says so on the radio.
Oct 25, 2011, 12:02 PM EDT
The Blackhawks are winless in the shootout this year and have yet to convert a single opportunity.
Oct 25, 2011, 11:45 AM EDT
So what’s it going to take to get visors to be made mandatory in the NHL?
Oct 25, 2011, 11:11 AM EDT
The Flyers aren’t expecting Chris Pronger back from his eye injury for at least 2-3 weeks. That might be a bit optimistic.
Oct 25, 2011, 10:43 AM EDT
And after his sixth start, and third straight shutout, Jonathan Quick will rest tonight against the Devils.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:37 AM EDT
The Winter Classic is in Philly and now the NHL Draft is set to be in Pittsburgh next year. Say, is there anything we can do in Harrisburg or Hershey or Allentown for the NHL too?
Oct 25, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
James Wisniewski returns from his eight-game suspension tonight and the Jackets are hoping he’s the guy to get things turned around in Columbus.
Oct 25, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
The Isles and Penguins are always so gentlemanly when they play each other. That means, “hate each other violently,” right?
Oct 25, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Tonight on Versus, Thomas Vanek and his goal-scoring ways look to derail the Lightning and prevent them from winning their third in a row.
Oct 25, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Position change time for Zach Parise? Sure, why not. He’s just that good. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Oct 24, 2011, 11:28 PM EDT
It wasn’t always pretty, but the Rangers survived their challenging season opening road trip. Now they get the chance to play six straight games at home starting Thursday.
Oct 24, 2011, 10:32 PM EDT
Jacob Markstrom’s stellar play might just create a goalie controversy in Florida.
Oct 24, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Chris Pronger is OK after that scary incident and might even be back in less than two weeks.
Oct 24, 2011, 8:26 PM EDT
It took eight games, but Jaromir Jagr’s first Flyers goal was worth the wait.
Oct 24, 2011, 7:59 PM EDT
When Chris Pronger is the one screaming in pain, you know something bad just happened. (This post has been updated with video of the injury.)
Oct 24, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
But probably not.
Oct 24, 2011, 7:19 PM EDT
I’m pretty sure the statue is staring directly into my soul.
More Top Posts
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 37
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)