Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:42 AM EDT
The Hurricanes also broke their seven-game losing streak by beating the Oilers.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:18 PM EDT
A four-point game propels Claude Giroux to the top spot in NHL scoring with 36. Read more about the Flyers’ comeback win against the Sabres in this post.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:55 PM EDT
Watch the video and decide if Ovechkin should sit for his alleged act on Neil.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin even looked like the Ovi of old on his ninth goal of the season.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
Check out the sweet move Jagr makes to earn his ninth goal of the season (and 655th of his NHL career).
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EDT
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:52 PM EDT
This probably won’t help Kevin Porter’s chances of avoiding a suspension, then.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:12 PM EDT
Bryzgalov + microphone often equals amusing statements.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:05 PM EDT
Betting on a Boston-Vancouver rematch, the Hurricanes finishing last overall, and Craig Patrick taking over for Scott Howson in Columbus.
Dec 7, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
Another Blue Jacket getting a Wake-Up Call? You don’t say.
Dec 7, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
Better than “dog ate my alarm,” I guess.
Dec 7, 2011, 4:28 PM EDT
Tests reveal “no problems,” but Penguins “think it’s best that he sits out the next two games as a precaution.”
Dec 7, 2011, 4:19 PM EDT
What does this mean for Scott Howson?
Dec 7, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
Wolf Blitzer says, “No goal. The puck was kicked in with a distinct kicking motion.”
Dec 7, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
Theoren Fleury has harsh words for the Canadian justice system that pardoned his former junior hockey coach.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:50 PM EDT
Getting crushed by Dion Phaneuf will do that.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:48 PM EDT
Reports indicate a potentially serious knee problem.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
Meanwhile, Joel Quenneville denies there’s a goaltending controversy in Chicago.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
Here’s a picture of him fighting BizNasty.
More Top Posts
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 7
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 12
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 13
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 4
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 38
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (46)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)