Oct 25, 2011, 9:13 PM EDT
What happened to Tuukka Rask? Wasn’t he supposed to shoulder more of the load this season from Tim Thomas?
Oct 25, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Word out of Montreal is that they’re looking for another defenseman on the trade market. Looking at the standings, it’s about time!
Oct 25, 2011, 7:46 PM EDT
Drew Doughty is set to meet with team doctors tonight in hopes of being cleared for contact. Kings expect him to travel with the team for their upcoming three-game road trip…
Oct 25, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
Game-time decision Evgeni Malkin is in tonight’s game against the Islanders. Both Pens fans and James Neal are caught rejoicing.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:59 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
No. 27 wants to be enshrined as a member of the team that drafted him third overall in 1991.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:57 PM EDT
This shouldn’t come as a shock.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:48 PM EDT
The award given annually to the top NCAA men’s hockey player links three players in tonight’s Sabres-Lightning game.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:02 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks have more meetings than a Senate committee.
Oct 25, 2011, 4:20 PM EDT
Scott Howson took to the interweb to address Blue Jackets fans today.
Oct 25, 2011, 3:43 PM EDT
But they’d totally trade Rene Bourque.
Oct 25, 2011, 3:06 PM EDT
Chicago’s chief agitator took to Twitter to hype this evening’s affair.
Oct 25, 2011, 2:44 PM EDT
But won’t play.
Oct 25, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
Today was Bring Your Dog to Work day at the Kettler Iceplex. (Insert canine-related pun here.)
Oct 25, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Because the Sedins can’t do everything.
Oct 25, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
In a related story, Carrie Underwood might also attend the game.
Oct 25, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
Sharks G Antti Niemi and Preds G Pekka Rinne are like Perfect Strangers, minus the hilarious hijinx.
Oct 25, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
Which rookies should be staying in the NHL or going back to juniors? We’ve got our ideas.
Oct 25, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
Markstrom might change his mind soon.
Oct 25, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Says so on the radio.
More Top Posts
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)