Oct 27, 2011, 1:39 AM EDT
Short answer: No, but the budding star’s five-game slump is still a cause for concern.
Oct 27, 2011, 1:14 AM EDT
A 3-0 loss to the Blues echoes what logical folks have been whispering for some time: Roberto Luongo isn’t the only problem in Vancouver.
Oct 26, 2011, 11:28 PM EDT
Pierre Gauthier said he doesn’t want to blame anyone … but apparently randomly firing people is OK.
Oct 26, 2011, 10:27 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo and Ilya Bryzgalov have a surprising amount of things in common, but it’s not all about their big contracts anymore.
Oct 26, 2011, 8:48 PM EDT
Any facade of the Oilers relocating can be dropped now: Edmonton’s city council approved the new arena project by a vote of 10-3.
Oct 26, 2011, 7:48 PM EDT
Apparently playing in the NHL kept Mike Modano from posting some really weird photos on Twitter.
Oct 26, 2011, 6:51 PM EDT
Turns out it was all the assistant’s fault!
Oct 26, 2011, 6:37 PM EDT
Will Quick win the Vezina? Spezza keep scoring? Staal keep getting scored on?
Oct 26, 2011, 5:58 PM EDT
The Boston blueliner was a key piece of last spring’s Stanley Cup run. But this fall? Different story.
Oct 26, 2011, 4:49 PM EDT
The Kings’ franchise defenseman wants back in the lineup Thursday against Dallas.
Oct 26, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
Social media strikes again.
Oct 26, 2011, 4:21 PM EDT
I’m beginning to think The Bieb watches more hockey than I do.
Oct 26, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo will be on the bench…where he might have to get used to sitting.
Oct 26, 2011, 3:49 PM EDT
The Panthers hang onto their prized defenseman while the Sens big farewell to their 18-year-old Swede.
Oct 26, 2011, 3:17 PM EDT
They should make it bigger.
Oct 26, 2011, 3:08 PM EDT
The hit he laid on Canadiens F Max Pacioretty back in March is still under investigation.
Oct 26, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
Vancouver will overreact to this as only Vancouver can.
Oct 26, 2011, 1:59 PM EDT
Zdeno Chara might look terrifying in a pink bunny costume, but he’s no loser.
Oct 26, 2011, 1:31 PM EDT
The Flyers captain won’t get medical clearance unless he returns from injury wearing eye protection.
Oct 26, 2011, 1:26 PM EDT
While the Flyers are going all out for their team in the Alumni Game at the Winter Classic, the Rangers could make it a must-see game with the addition of The Great One.
More Top Posts
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)