May 26, 2012, 9:55 PM EDT
A rundown of the some of the most noteworthy winners.
May 26, 2012, 9:02 PM EDT
Either one will best New Jersey in 1995, who won after capturing the Eastern Conference’s fifth seed.
May 26, 2012, 8:15 PM EDT
“It’s a big difference, when you know who the (opposing) team is.”
May 26, 2012, 7:16 PM EDT
He’s certainly had a memorable season.
May 26, 2012, 6:57 PM EDT
What is it? Here are your hints: Stanley Cup, captains, America
May 26, 2012, 6:19 PM EDT
They tried to shock the world once before in 2006.
May 26, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
Perhaps you’ve heard of his dad Raymond?
May 26, 2012, 5:14 PM EDT
That’s putting it mildly, Darryl.
May 26, 2012, 4:40 PM EDT
Hanging out with your tennis star girlfriend after winning gold at Worlds sounds like a good way to kick back.
May 26, 2012, 3:22 PM EDT
“The series had an added sort of a—I don’t want to say sideshow— a side attraction because of the rivalry.”
May 26, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
Going from losing in Florida to the Stanley Cup finals makes for a decent change.
May 26, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
Teeming with youth that’s now playoff tested? There are worse things to be.
May 26, 2012, 1:06 PM EDT
There are many ties that bind these two teams together.
May 26, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
One of hockey’s all-time greatest coaches gets the country’s highest award.
May 26, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
Throw history out the window between these two teams.
May 26, 2012, 11:18 AM EDT
“I mean, I wanted to touch it, but the majority said, ‘No.’ So that’s fine with me.”
May 26, 2012, 10:44 AM EDT
Go ahead and picture Shane Doan as Hollywood Hulk Hogan. You’re welcome.
May 26, 2012, 9:51 AM EDT
A couple of series-winning goals and potential for lots of hardware. That’ll do. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 26, 2012, 12:42 AM EDT
Rangers smack talking takes a blow.
More Top Posts
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 33
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 89
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (92)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)