Oct 31, 2011, 8:57 AM EDT
The Rangers are perfectly average right now but can Sean Avery be the spark they need to do better?
Oct 31, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
The Blue Jackets say that playing angry is better for them to win. Time to find new and inventive ways to upset the guys in Columbus.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
David Rundblad and Ryan Nugent- Hopkins know where the special sauce is at with passes like these.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Jaroslav Halak’s stop on Taylor Hall was so good it faked out the spotlight guys in Edmonton.
Oct 31, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Rangers are reeling and the Sharks are looking awfully good. Sounds like a recipe for disaster at Madison Square Garden.
Oct 31, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Throw on your favorite hockey mask and scare the neighborhood kids, it’s Halloween Monday.
Oct 30, 2011, 11:49 PM EDT
The Senators continued their improbable roll on Sunday with a 3-2 win over Toronto.
Oct 30, 2011, 11:17 PM EDT
A tough six-game road trip awaits.
Oct 30, 2011, 8:49 PM EDT
Wild stuff tonight at Nationwide Arena as the Jackets and Ducks engaged in a fight-filled affair.
Oct 30, 2011, 7:56 PM EDT
The Avs remain the only team in the league without a point from any of their home games.
Oct 30, 2011, 6:49 PM EDT
But even if you’re not a kid, you should go watch the Panthers.
Oct 30, 2011, 6:48 PM EDT
Two of Saturday’s most contentious hits won’t receive further punishment.
Oct 30, 2011, 6:08 PM EDT
Toronto’s head coach spoke highly of his captain following Saturday’s win over Pittsburgh.
Oct 30, 2011, 5:20 PM EDT
Could be in the line-up by Thursday.
Oct 30, 2011, 4:17 PM EDT
But is it a good plan?
Oct 30, 2011, 1:58 PM EDT
Or is Boston’s strategy just backfiring now?
Oct 30, 2011, 1:20 PM EDT
Carbomb feels his two-game punishment didn’t fit the crime.
Oct 30, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Brendan Shanahan’s busy weekend might’ve gotten busier.
Oct 30, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Sources are telling the Columbus Post-Dispatch that Scott Howson and Scott Arniel could be without jobs by tomorrow.
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
More Top Posts
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 14
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 7
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)