Jan 14, 2012, 9:14 PM EST
Pretty simple: take a look at the hit and let us know how many games he should expect.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:51 PM EST
Dineen could have just said, “what have you done for me lately?”
Jan 14, 2012, 8:03 PM EST
Taking a puck to the throat might not be the best way to celebrate a career year for Wheeler.
Jan 14, 2012, 7:42 PM EST
Nasty streak? Check. Consistency? We’ll see…
Jan 14, 2012, 6:30 PM EST
The Red Wings tie a franchise record with yet another win at home. Doc and Eddie break it down.
Jan 14, 2012, 5:39 PM EST
With a pair of goals and the game-winner in OT, the man earned a little bit of face time.
Jan 14, 2012, 5:24 PM EST
Who says you can’t try and recruit guys during the season?
Jan 14, 2012, 4:37 PM EST
A man so large is hurting very badly.
Jan 14, 2012, 3:55 PM EST
At least his absence wasn’t because he was disgusting.
Jan 14, 2012, 3:09 PM EST
Discuss the game in the comments section.
Jan 14, 2012, 2:17 PM EST
The Devils will have problems at center at least for one game.
Jan 14, 2012, 1:09 PM EST
Adding another grinder probably won’t do much to help Columbus win games.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
Looks like JVR isn’t going to be leaving Philly anytime soon.
Jan 14, 2012, 11:37 AM EST
An old scapegoat returns to the lineup tonight.
Jan 14, 2012, 11:11 AM EST
A sports hernia isn’t the only thing he’s got to worry about.
Jan 14, 2012, 10:20 AM EST
Being the third goalie is like being the third wheel: Awkward.
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EST
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:44 AM EST
To be the man, you gotta beat the man. Wait, that doesn’t apply here.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
This Central Division tilt has all the makings of an afternoon beauty.
Jan 14, 2012, 7:15 AM EST
Talk about being under the microscope. That and more in the Morning Skate.
More Top Posts
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 30
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 17
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 75
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 17
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (75)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)
- Video: Malkin runs over Girardi (Updated) (41)