Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EDT
Dan Carcillo is excited about growing a moustache. He’ll tell you all about it on Twitter.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Majority owner Peter Karmanos Jr. will have a lot of company in the boardroom.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
No timetable for his return.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Faces his former team tonight.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
Ryan Smyth returns to the Staples Center tonight for the first time since being traded.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Pekka Rinne doesn’t have to worry about becoming a free agent for another seven years. The Preds might have to worry about what they’ll do with Ryan Suter, however.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Yep, pretty proud of that headline.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Things are looking ugly in Calgary and with talk of a rebuild coming, pursuing Kyle Turris would be a hell of a way to start it up.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:12 PM EDT
Won’t be able to exact revenge against the club that traded him away this past summer.
Nov 3, 2011, 11:18 AM EDT
The NHL is taking their broadcasts all over the globe thanks to a new broadcast arrangement.
Nov 3, 2011, 10:14 AM EDT
If Detroit wants to snap their five game losing streak, scoring goals would go a long way towards that.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:28 AM EDT
Flyers fans will call Patrick Kaleta a “butt-head” but he might be getting sat down by the league for headbutting Philly’s Jakub Voracek.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:08 AM EDT
The Dallas Stars’ sale is getting closer to be done. No, seriously, we swear it is.
Nov 3, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Movember’s underway, which makes us wonder: who owns the best modern mustache in the NHL? Who’s the modern Lanny McDonald? Vote in the poll to let us know.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:52 AM EDT
All right so it was Martin Brodeur’s first game back after injury. Was it just a bad night or are we witnessing the end of a Hall Of Fame career?
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
After earning his third consecutive win by stopping 39 shots, the hockey world might be forced to consider changing its stance on Mike Smith.
Nov 2, 2011, 11:40 PM EDT
It wasn’t a great night for Martin Brodeur, but if you want hope that he still might “have it,” just watch this save in an endless loop.
Nov 2, 2011, 11:26 PM EDT
All of a sudden, Joffrey Lupul might become known as a legitimate NHL scorer rather than “the guy who was traded for Chris Pronger twice.”
Nov 2, 2011, 11:05 PM EDT
Check out this recap of the Flyers’ narrow 3-2 win against the Sabres.
More Top Posts
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)