Nov 5, 2011, 1:31 PM EDT
In what should’ve been a highlight game of the night instead features a pair of teams in desperate need of turning things around.
Nov 5, 2011, 12:26 PM EDT
Do you think the Maple Leafs and Bruins have a rivalry? It’s no Montreal-Boston, but it’s still pretty good, no?
Nov 5, 2011, 11:48 AM EDT
The Devils are going to be a bit shorthanded when taking on the Jets tonight going without their top defenseman and winger. Yikes.
Nov 5, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
John Tortorella confirms that Sean Avery is going to hit the ice for the first time this season (NHL ice that is). If he’s looking for inspiration, another notorious pest (Daniel Carcillo) showed him exactly what he should be striving for as he makes his return. We present to you, our Morning Skate.
Nov 5, 2011, 1:12 AM EDT
Yes, his team lost, but can you blame Matt Duchene for admitting that his four-point game (and first career hat trick) ended up being a lot of fun?
Nov 4, 2011, 11:45 PM EDT
The Dallas Stars topped the Colorado Avalanche in the game of the night; perhaps the most exciting game of the year.
Nov 4, 2011, 10:51 PM EDT
This just in: Steven Stamkos knows a thing or two about scoring goals. He proved it against on Friday with his fourth career hat trick.
Nov 4, 2011, 10:32 PM EDT
If the Caps are going to win 5-1 every time there’s a controversy, should we expect Bruce Boudreau to bench Alex Ovechkin every game?
Nov 4, 2011, 9:37 PM EDT
The bad news is that the Leafs confirmed that James Reimer won’t be returning this weekend. The worse news is they have no idea when he’ll be back.
Nov 4, 2011, 9:09 PM EDT
The Kings are supposed to take the next step this year, but if they can’t score goals, they’re not going anywhere.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
Duncan Keith will miss tonight’s game against the Lightning; but the organization is hopeful he’ll be back in action on Sunday
Nov 4, 2011, 7:36 PM EDT
Avery debuts at MSG while the Canucks and Blackhawks renew hostilities.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
One newspaper columnist thinks so.
Nov 4, 2011, 6:37 PM EDT
The Jackets have four days off following tomorrow’s game in Philadelphia. You do the math.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:39 PM EDT
Mike Richter has already been pulled.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:37 PM EDT
The Blues have been dreadful with the man advantage this year.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:01 PM EDT
New Jersey LW suffered a lower-body injury against Philadelphia.
Nov 4, 2011, 4:56 PM EDT
So just forget about “Try Hockey For Free Day” tomorrow.
Nov 4, 2011, 4:21 PM EDT
Flyers captain reportedly on schedule to make it happen.
More Top Posts
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)