Jan 18, 2012, 5:54 PM EST
Pretty hefty raise for the 26-year-old netminder.
Jan 18, 2012, 5:53 PM EST
And by “guys,” he probably means Ryan Suter.
Jan 18, 2012, 5:31 PM EST
The Blues are just two points out of top spot in the NHL.
Jan 18, 2012, 5:12 PM EST
“…whatever used to pass for a thoughtful discourse on the team and the league has been replaced by an immature, knee-jerk reaction to anything that occurs outside the carefully managed team bubble.”
Jan 18, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
(That rookie is Sean Couturier.)
Jan 18, 2012, 3:42 PM EST
They’re totally going to do something residual.
Jan 18, 2012, 3:24 PM EST
But their record under Dale Hunter isn’t any different.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:37 PM EST
Will undergo surgery tomorrow.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
Tough times for the Wild.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:06 PM EST
Meanwhile, in Phoenix…
Jan 18, 2012, 1:38 PM EST
Dennis Veteri will now have to come up with $400,000.
Jan 18, 2012, 1:17 PM EST
The serving of alcohol is reportedly an outstanding issue.
Jan 18, 2012, 1:13 PM EST
Another year as Mr. Irrelevant?
Jan 18, 2012, 1:12 PM EST
He might not be stopping pucks, but he’s killing it with the puns.
Jan 18, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
A lifetime Senator and a former Senator get the call.
Jan 18, 2012, 12:21 PM EST
Refuting claim that ran in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
Jan 18, 2012, 11:55 AM EST
He hasn’t played since Jan.12, 2011.
Jan 18, 2012, 11:54 AM EST
Says the Ducks get no love.
Jan 18, 2012, 10:48 AM EST
Scoring twice is a good way to respond to a coach calling you out.
Jan 18, 2012, 9:34 AM EST
According to MLive.com.
More Top Posts
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 82
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (82)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)