Nov 3, 2011, 9:02 PM EDT
Does the NHL have an opportunity to grow during the NBA lockout? If so, what should they do to exploit the opportunity?
Nov 3, 2011, 7:57 PM EDT
James van Riemsdyk was a late scratch for tonight’s game against the New Jersey Devils. The official word is that he’s day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:19 PM EDT
With Marc Staal’s status up in the air, the New York Rangers addressed the void on their blueline by signing Anton Stralman to a one-year deal.
Nov 3, 2011, 6:50 PM EDT
Predators GM David Poile speaks out about the Pekka Rinne deal. The man sounds like he has a plan– for this season AND the future.
Nov 3, 2011, 5:36 PM EDT
Cardinals pitcher took to the ice with the St. Louis Blues today.
Nov 3, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 3, 2011, 4:23 PM EDT
Buffalo’s chief agitator will miss the next four games after headbutting Philly’s Jakub Voracek
Nov 3, 2011, 4:22 PM EDT
Brent Sutter turns back time in the hope of rekindling some old Olli-Iggy magic.
Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EDT
Dan Carcillo is excited about growing a moustache. He’ll tell you all about it on Twitter.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Majority owner Peter Karmanos Jr. will have a lot of company in the boardroom.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
No timetable for his return.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Faces his former team tonight.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
Ryan Smyth returns to the Staples Center tonight for the first time since being traded.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Pekka Rinne doesn’t have to worry about becoming a free agent for another seven years. The Preds might have to worry about what they’ll do with Ryan Suter, however.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Yep, pretty proud of that headline.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Things are looking ugly in Calgary and with talk of a rebuild coming, pursuing Kyle Turris would be a hell of a way to start it up.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:12 PM EDT
Won’t be able to exact revenge against the club that traded him away this past summer.
Nov 3, 2011, 11:18 AM EDT
The NHL is taking their broadcasts all over the globe thanks to a new broadcast arrangement.
Nov 3, 2011, 10:14 AM EDT
If Detroit wants to snap their five game losing streak, scoring goals would go a long way towards that.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:28 AM EDT
Flyers fans will call Patrick Kaleta a “butt-head” but he might be getting sat down by the league for headbutting Philly’s Jakub Voracek.
More Top Posts
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (49)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)