Oct 2, 2012, 10:37 AM EDT
He’s off to play for the Hamburg Freezers, the team formerly known as the Munich Barons. You know that now.
Oct 2, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
He’s not looking for pity from the fans.
Oct 2, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Tuesday’s collection of links.
Oct 1, 2012, 11:01 PM EDT
With the lockout dragging on, the franchise’s AHLers will be the first to experiment with the new strategy.
Oct 1, 2012, 9:40 PM EDT
Although we all want a new CBA, if this continues, a player like Hodgson could end up following the path laid out by Eric Staal and Jason Spezza.
Oct 1, 2012, 8:12 PM EDT
It looks like he won’t be ready until January.
Oct 1, 2012, 6:46 PM EDT
“Businesses, workers and hockey fans played no role in causing this dispute, and it is unfair for them to have to bear this burden.”
Oct 1, 2012, 5:20 PM EDT
He only agreed to a professional tryout with the ECHL team.
Oct 1, 2012, 5:02 PM EDT
The guys taken ahead of him, Alex Ovechkin and Evgeni Malkin, are not.
Oct 1, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
Young blueliner will play for defending champ Brynas.
Oct 1, 2012, 4:17 PM EDT
In a related story, Jim Devellano is on Facebook.
Oct 1, 2012, 3:45 PM EDT
It’s not so much “what” the owners are demanding, it’s “who” is doing the demanding.
Oct 1, 2012, 3:36 PM EDT
At some point, they’ll have to discuss revenue splits. Just not tomorrow apparently.
Oct 1, 2012, 2:48 PM EDT
Oct 1, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
Hopefully his heart is good at making predictions.
Oct 1, 2012, 12:57 PM EDT
The National Post’s Michael Traikos isn’t shedding any tears for locked-out NHLers.
Oct 1, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Games will apparently be erased in two-week blocks. That should be fun.
Oct 1, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
So says the New York Post.
Oct 1, 2012, 11:17 AM EDT
For the Graz 99ers. Yes, 99ers.
Oct 1, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
RNH wants to develop his two-way game, for example.
More Top Posts
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)