Nov 14, 2011, 10:11 AM EDT
And here you thought trading Rene Bourque would be an easy thing to do. Silly humans.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:07 AM EDT
The Isles are in the basement of the Eastern Conference and Jack Capuano is pretty sick of it. Changes ahoy?
Nov 14, 2011, 8:31 AM EDT
What will the Sabres do tonight after their massive no-show against Boston? Does Montreal take a note out of Boston’s playbook and poke the bear?
Nov 14, 2011, 7:45 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo isn’t usually a cerebral goalie out there… Except when he’s actually using his head to make a save.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Think there’s a little bit of drama tonight in Montreal? You bet there is and it all surrounds the Sabres.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Are you ready to spend your days at the office repeatedly voting for the NHL All-Stars? You’d better be. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 13, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
And the Sabres are none too happy about it.
Nov 13, 2011, 5:48 PM EDT
Mike Commodore to play Tuesday.
Nov 13, 2011, 5:11 PM EDT
Three shots, three saves.
Nov 13, 2011, 4:26 PM EDT
Sabres coach still angry about what transpired last night in Boston.
Nov 13, 2011, 2:46 PM EDT
Washington’s superstar needs to add other dimensions to his offensive game.
Nov 13, 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
Another tough break for the oft-criticized LW.
Nov 13, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
The gentle giant of the NHL.
Nov 13, 2011, 12:09 PM EDT
It’s true. Moulson loves the guy.
Nov 13, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
At least GM Jay Feaster and his club lead the NHL in one category!
Nov 13, 2011, 10:59 AM EDT
Minnesota head coach offers blunt assessment of his team’s recent play.
Nov 13, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Two coaches hit 1,000th games behind the bench, a Ducks fan makes broken sticks into walking canes and more.
Nov 12, 2011, 11:58 PM EDT
At least against the Winnipeg Jets …
Nov 12, 2011, 11:18 PM EDT
Now both the Sabres and Bruins have bulletin board material for their next games.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
Ryan Miller: not a Milan Lucic fan.
More Top Posts
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)