Oct 19, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
“Do you guys have any questions that DON’T deal specifically with Martin Brodeur? No? Okay, we’re done here.”
Oct 19, 2011, 3:59 PM EDT
Will Tavares get 80 points? Arniel fired? Dallas make the playoffs?
Oct 19, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Winnipeg is preparing to face the Maple Leafs…and the many reporters and cameramen hanging around the dressing room.
Oct 19, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Today’s Wake-Up Call is aimed directly at St. Louis’ struggling netminder.
Oct 19, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
But has he run out of chances?
Oct 19, 2011, 12:56 PM EDT
OV takes a day off. Perhaps to ponder his slow start.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
One of the NHL’s best young prospects could make his Philly debut this Thursday against Washington.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
It’s getting ugly in Vancouver.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:12 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks defenseman leads the team in goals (two), points (3) and ink (4/5ths of his body, approximately).
Oct 19, 2011, 10:03 AM EDT
The Wild had a giveaway last night that made their game against the Penguins look more like a trap shoot.
Oct 19, 2011, 9:24 AM EDT
The Bruins are playing erratic hockey and last night it boiled over into stupid penalties. Perhaps there’s something to that hangover talk after all.
Oct 19, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Is it possible that the NHL’s concussion protocol of sending players to the “quiet room” isn’t good enough to ensure their safety?
Oct 19, 2011, 7:45 AM EDT
Anze Kopitar has some sick skills including being able to loft a high pass to a streaking wide receiver… Er, a wide open Simon Gagne.
Oct 19, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Does Dennis Seidenberg have a date with Brendan Shanahan on the way in his future? Jeremy Roenick and Pierre McGuire debate Seidenberg’s boarding penalty from the Bruins’ 4-1 loss to Carolina.
Oct 19, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Picking on Roberto Luongo is old news that just keeps repeating itself. Also check out the world’s oldest hockey stick that’s up for auction. That and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:41 AM EDT
An emotional night at Rogers Arena this evening as Vancouverites celebrated the life of Rick Rypien.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:10 AM EDT
The Flyers whipped the Senators 7-2 tonight on the strength of Matt Read’s four-point night.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:10 AM EDT
What injury problems? The Wild might’ve gone into tonight’s game thinking they had it in the bag. The Penguins showed that they just dig deeper when things are down winning 4-2.
Oct 18, 2011, 11:27 PM EDT
Warning: Video may contain poor effort and horrendous defending.
More Top Posts
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (37)