Oct 20, 2011, 5:16 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s been cleared to practice with contact. Now all he needs is a practice.
Oct 20, 2011, 4:31 PM EDT
Plus four other notable NHL numbers.
Oct 20, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
Alliteration: It’s fun. Especially when writing NHL headlines.
Oct 20, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
Well, that’s not entirely accurate. He knows he’s going to Boston tonight to play for the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Oct 20, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
Because eyes are important.
Nicklas Lidstrom and Joe Thornton will hit milestones in games played this week. Oh yeah, Hal Gill will too
Oct 20, 2011, 2:42 PM EDT
Montreal’s towering defenseman will join select company this evening as he plays in his 1000th NHL game.
Oct 20, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
Is the NHL next?
Oct 20, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
No, it still wasn’t a good trade.
Oct 20, 2011, 1:33 PM EDT
The Colorado Avalanche star had high hopes to see Paisley play in Denver on Jan. 21, but alas…
Oct 20, 2011, 12:54 PM EDT
GM also gives vote of confidence to coach.
Oct 20, 2011, 12:13 PM EDT
Oct 20, 2011, 12:11 PM EDT
Slowly but surely, the Penguins are marching their way back to full health.
Oct 20, 2011, 11:20 AM EDT
It’s looking like Mike Cammalleri will be back for Montreal tonight against Pittsburgh. Just in time to give the Penguins nightmares all over again.
Oct 20, 2011, 10:35 AM EDT
The NHL is now on all the time in parts of Europe thanks to MTG locking down an exclusive broadcasting rights package to bring the game full-time across the pond.
Oct 20, 2011, 10:16 AM EDT
The Bruins are breaking up Nathan Horton and Milan Lucic from playing on the same line. Breakups are so hard these days.
Oct 20, 2011, 9:31 AM EDT
Who would’ve thought Sheldon Souray would be as good for Dallas as he has been? We’re guessing at least the Edmonton Oilers didn’t.
Oct 20, 2011, 9:02 AM EDT
Tonight’s Capitals-Flyers game is the best of the bunch when it comes to early season battles as bo
Oct 20, 2011, 8:08 AM EDT
The Devils are falling back on Ilya Kovalchuk so much it’s like he’s their highest paid player. Oh, right.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
Oct 19, 2011, 11:51 PM EDT
Vancouver is one dysfunctional hockey market.
More Top Posts
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 55
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (55)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (44)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)