Nov 22, 2011, 12:38 PM EDT
With his season debut out of the way, here’s what lies ahead for No. 87.
Nov 22, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
If CSNPhilly’s John Boruk is right, Wayne Gretzky won’t be in the 2012 Winter Classic alumni game and he’s got a curious reason why.
Nov 22, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
Dr. Sutter gives the diagnosis after Calgary loses to Columbus.
Nov 22, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
You can say the Stanley Cup hangover is done now and the only hair of the dog these Bruins need is to just beat everyone in sight.
Nov 22, 2011, 11:14 AM EDT
The Jackets have won two in a row for the first time since February and Jeff Carter’s got everything to do with it.
Nov 22, 2011, 10:07 AM EDT
I went to a hockey game and a fight broke out… In the stands!
Nov 22, 2011, 9:52 AM EDT
The Leafs injury problems were made a bit worse when they found Matt Lombardi’s shoulder injury might need surgery.
Nov 22, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
The Devils are in need of someone to save them from their debts and Nelson Peltz might just be that guy.
Nov 22, 2011, 8:11 AM EDT
What can we take away from Crosby’s first game back? There’s plenty to analyze.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Blues are finding their way out of the basement with Ken Hitchcock but duking it out with the Kings will provide a new set of problems.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
99 luftballons it’s not, but a red balloon helped hypnotize fans during the Caps win last night. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Nov 22, 2011, 1:07 AM EDT
Pete DeBoer was looking to beat the team that fired him last April when brought the Devils to Florida. He’ll have to wait until next time…
Nov 21, 2011, 11:26 PM EDT
Skinner scores on a sensational, smooth, spin-o-rama. Poor Kimmo Timonen.
Nov 21, 2011, 11:17 PM EDT
Jeff Carter and Curtis Sanford are giving the Blue Jackets reason for hope. At least for now.
Nov 21, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
Amazingly, this run has only tied them for the Northeast Division lead with Buffalo and Toronto.
Nov 21, 2011, 10:21 PM EDT
Who needs Semin? Struggling Caps win without the Russian winger…
Nov 21, 2011, 9:45 PM EDT
The similarities between Crosby and Lemieux’s 5-0 comeback wins are almost spooky.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:05 PM EDT
Watch Crosby talk to Pierre McGuire after his memorable first period back.
Nov 21, 2011, 8:26 PM EDT
Second shift for Sidney Crosby. First shot. First goal. See the video for yourself…
Nov 21, 2011, 8:19 PM EDT
Patrick Kaleta and Ryane Clowe incur the wrath of the mini-Shanahammer. Fines only.
More Top Posts
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 47
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 19
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 9
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 60
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (60)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (47)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)