Nov 30, 2011, 3:06 AM EDT
Bobby Ryan responds to all of the trade rumors: “I wouldn’t be surprised.” To be clear though, he does not want to be moved…
Nov 30, 2011, 12:01 AM EDT
After their long, circus road trip, the Blackhawks looked like a team that had been on the road for almost two weeks.
Nov 29, 2011, 11:22 PM EDT
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones agree that Boudreau needed to go in Washington. Why? Alex Ovechkin.
Nov 29, 2011, 10:03 PM EDT
Dale Hunter and Kirk Muller both fall in their first games behind the bench.
Nov 29, 2011, 9:06 PM EDT
Want to see Sean Avery punch someone in the face? Want to see Tyler Kennedy punch Avery in the face? Either way, we have you covered…
Nov 29, 2011, 8:50 PM EDT
Pierre Turgeon was the recipient of Dale Hunter’s worst moment…. yet still wishes the new Caps coach the best of luck.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:57 PM EDT
Max Pacioretty responds to Brendan Shanahan after receiving his three-game suspension. Yeah, he’s not complete agreement with the Shanahammer.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:01 PM EDT
Jim Balsillie just started sobbing.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:55 PM EDT
Ovi awkwardly replied “uh, thanks?”
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EDT
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:41 PM EDT
The Leafs are making progress, but much work remains.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:29 PM EDT
Carbomb is taking to the airwaves.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 29, 2011, 3:49 PM EDT
New ‘Canes coach has heart-to-heart with his captain.
Nov 29, 2011, 3:46 PM EDT
Great news for the Habs.
Nov 29, 2011, 3:03 PM EDT
Can’t really blame them.
Nov 29, 2011, 2:50 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Nov 29, 2011, 2:24 PM EDT
Is Slats working the phones? This picture says yes.
Nov 29, 2011, 2:03 PM EDT
And he’ll be wearing it tonight at the Verizon Center.
Nov 29, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
The Denver Post’s Adrian Dater mercilessly rips the Avalanche…again.
More Top Posts
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)