Nov 9, 2012, 11:45 AM EDT
He’s set to join the Bietigheim-Bissingen Steelers on a lockout deal.
Nov 9, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
“We are still being told that more salaries must be conceded, and that very valuable player contracting rights must be surrendered.”
Nov 9, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Griffins head coach Jeff Blashill said there’s no question that the legendary defenseman is “invested in the team.”
Nov 9, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Friday’s collection of links.
Nov 8, 2012, 11:02 PM EDT
The NHLPA might in turn present the league with a new offer on Friday.
Nov 8, 2012, 9:44 PM EDT
The fact that the talks didn’t break down might be a great sign by itself.
Nov 8, 2012, 8:16 PM EDT
He sees the benefit in being secretive with the public during these critical negotiations.
Nov 8, 2012, 7:59 PM EDT
As expected, he didn’t offer any specifics.
Nov 8, 2012, 6:55 PM EDT
NHL did respond to the NHLPA’s offers.
Nov 8, 2012, 5:26 PM EDT
Most of the good teams were taken.
Nov 8, 2012, 4:59 PM EDT
And would it kill them to play some half-decent music?
Nov 8, 2012, 4:32 PM EDT
Just how serious is the injury?
Nov 8, 2012, 3:58 PM EDT
Nov 8, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
Revenue sharing and players’ cut of revenue at the heart of current negotiations.
Nov 8, 2012, 3:20 PM EDT
Apparently he had a temper tantrum in the penalty box.
Nov 8, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Sounds like he’s getting frustrated.
Nov 8, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
And he says SKA St. Petersburg wants to keep Ilya Kovalchuk.
Nov 8, 2012, 1:59 PM EDT
The “very nature of sports in North America” is at stake.
Nov 8, 2012, 1:07 PM EDT
And he thought the Philly media was tough.
Nov 8, 2012, 12:55 PM EDT
Probably would’ve received more than a $500 fine.
More Top Posts
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)