Dec 10, 2011, 8:51 PM EDT
Probable concussions can occurs on clean plays as well….
Dec 10, 2011, 8:21 PM EDT
Yet another illegal hit. Yet another suspension for Andy Sutton.
Dec 10, 2011, 7:59 PM EDT
Panthers take their game outside for practice…. they’ll be ready for the Winter Classic, right?
Dec 10, 2011, 6:41 PM EDT
The $51 million man gets his fifth straight start tonight against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Dec 10, 2011, 6:08 PM EDT
It’s the standard non-update type of update.
Dec 10, 2011, 5:38 PM EDT
Lehtonen took the ice for the first time in two weeks…. and it’ll be about two more weeks until he returns to game action.
Dec 10, 2011, 5:27 PM EDT
The Senators are getting reinforcements tonight in the forms Peter Regin and Matt Carkner.
Dec 10, 2011, 4:32 PM EDT
Tomas Kaberle made a nice first impression with his latest new team.
Dec 10, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Lars Eller avoided a suspension for boarding Drew Doughty, but he’ll be a bit poorer.
Dec 10, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
More injury problems for the Penguins as Jordan Staal is out tonight.
Dec 10, 2011, 1:18 PM EDT
David Perron and Joe Thornton get reacquainted for the first time since Thornton knocked Perron out of action for over a year.
Dec 10, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
Tampa Bay and Philly meet again tonight and Peter Laviolette says the “stall” could be back.
Dec 10, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Dennis Wideman thought he had a hat trick last night.
Dec 10, 2011, 10:55 AM EDT
Ethan Moreau’s run in L.A. was… Not very memorable. Nor was it any good.
Dec 10, 2011, 10:04 AM EDT
Tom Renney says that Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is “pretty good.” Well no kidding!
Dec 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Terry Murray talks about the culture of hitting in the NHL, the Jets fly high and it’s never too early for Hart Trophy discussions in Saturday’s Morning Skate.
Dec 9, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
Ovi accidentally bumped into a linesman in an amusing situation, but his matchup with Phaneuf was all business.
Dec 9, 2011, 11:13 PM EDT
Florida is tied for the top spot in the East, so they’ll survive tonight’s OT loss.
Dec 9, 2011, 10:36 PM EDT
Mike “Doc” Emrick becomes the first media member to be inducted into the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame.
Dec 9, 2011, 9:52 PM EDT
Washington scores four power-play goals and generally gives some reason for optimism, although there are a few caveats.
More Top Posts
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (33)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)