Dec 5, 2011, 2:59 PM EDT
Step right up, Leland Irving.
Dec 5, 2011, 2:17 PM EDT
Washington’s struggling forward will be a game-time decision.
Dec 5, 2011, 2:16 PM EDT
Bad blood boils over from Chicago’s 5-2 win Saturday night.
Dec 5, 2011, 1:33 PM EDT
The Red Wings and Canucks think so.
Dec 5, 2011, 1:29 PM EDT
Mark Fistric is making sure that Brendan Shanahan stays busier while in Pebble Beach with a hearing for his hit on Nino Niederreiter.
Dec 5, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Misses a chance to beat his former club.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Even though he looks awful in that pic, Moulson had a pretty good week.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
In news that shouldn’t shock you today, Kris Letang has a concussion thanks to the hit he took from Max Pacioretty.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:16 PM EDT
Media accuses Leafs of lying, Leafs accuse media of being stupid faces.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:09 PM EDT
Dec 5, 2011, 11:38 AM EDT
Matthew Barnaby has run afoul of the law again, this time in a most spectacular fashion.
Dec 5, 2011, 11:02 AM EDT
You didn’t really think Jordin Tootoo was going to get away with blowing up Ryan Miller the way he did, did you?
Dec 5, 2011, 10:20 AM EDT
Tomas Vokoun owns his part in getting Bruce Boudreau fired too.
Dec 5, 2011, 9:55 AM EDT
There’s going to be a lot of realignment talk today. Here are five thoughts to keep in mind while the Board of Governors debate.
Dec 5, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
At the very least it’s not a lower body or upper body injury, but a torso injury for Paul Stastny isn’t any more descriptive than the others.
Dec 5, 2011, 8:31 AM EDT
Neither Henrik Karlsson nor Miikka Kiprusoff were spared being run over by oncoming Canucks forwards last night.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:46 AM EDT
Detroit faces a potentially tough situation as Valtteri Filppula had his leg cut by a skate last night.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Coyotes put it on the Blackhawks last week in Chicago and this time the Blackhawks would like to dish out a little payback.
Dec 5, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Apparently losing to the top team in the NHL is enough to make a goalie lose his mind. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 4, 2011, 8:43 PM EDT
More Top Posts
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)