Dec 4, 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
But based on what transpired last night, he should probably think about it.
Dec 4, 2011, 11:08 AM EDT
In his first game back from a concussion, Sabres goalie gets nailed by Jordin Tootoo.
Dec 4, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
The rumors for realignment are heating up, the issue of full-time enforcers is addressed, and Bruce Boudreau calls out the Flyers for diving.
Dec 4, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Take a look at Matt Moulson’s four goals against the Dallas Stars on Saturday night….
Dec 3, 2011, 11:14 PM EDT
The NHL’s latest headshot victim: Nino Niederreiter… but will Mark Fistric be punished?
Dec 3, 2011, 9:26 PM EDT
David Perron’s back… and it doesn’t look he’s missed a beat.
Dec 3, 2011, 7:34 PM EDT
Penner’s goal probably put a damper on hundreds (maybe thousands) of running Internet jokes.
Dec 3, 2011, 6:42 PM EDT
It feels strange, but Randy Carlyle still wants the Anaheim Ducks to win.
Dec 3, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Blues fans might not think much of Joe Thornton, but he’s done his part to make it up to David Perron.
Dec 3, 2011, 4:29 PM EDT
With David Perron playing his first game in over a year, just what can we expect to see?
Dec 3, 2011, 3:33 PM EDT
Andrei Markov has to be thankful that he’s human and not a horse.
Dec 3, 2011, 2:28 PM EDT
Finally, Ryan Miller returns to the starting job tonight against Nashville.
Dec 3, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Kris Versteeg has a lot of complaints for Brendan Shanahan not suspending Derek Joslin for hitting him.
Dec 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Turns out that Alexander Semin will be out of action tonight… Thanks to an injury.
Dec 3, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
James Reimer’s return from injury comes in the minimal spotlight of a game against the Boston Bruins. Giddy up, Reimer.
Dec 3, 2011, 12:10 PM EDT
Derick Brassard is unhappy in Columbus and Ottawa apparently can’t help but be interested in him.
Dec 3, 2011, 11:42 AM EDT
Time to put the foil on in Ottawa, Chris Neil is back.
Dec 3, 2011, 10:33 AM EDT
Dale Hunter might be new in Washington, but how he’s handling Alexander Semin looks awfully familiar.
Dec 3, 2011, 10:07 AM EDT
Martin Brodeur isn’t getting out of the gate the way he used to in games. That thing about getting old stinks.
Dec 3, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Today’s Morning Skate touches on Phil Kessel’s too-easily-forgotten journey to become a top sniper in the NHL.
More Top Posts
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (49)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)