Nov 2, 2011, 2:06 PM EDT
Chicago’s Norris winner will sit out first game since 2008-09.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:49 PM EDT
Confirming the blindingly obvious, Washington’s captain says last night’s benching pissed him off.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:17 PM EDT
Washington’s top defenseman still hurting.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
The 18-year-old leads all rookies — and Oilers — in scoring.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:43 PM EDT
Yay, no more bus trips to Moose Jaw.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:38 PM EDT
The Wild’s veteran rearguard is off to a brutal start this season.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:14 PM EDT
The Hurricanes will be out of “The Juice” for the next 3-4 weeks with a leg injury. We’re sure it’s listed as a lower body injury though.
Nov 2, 2011, 11:57 AM EDT
Just because he’s fighting in the picture, doesn’t mean he hasn’t calmed down. Seriously!
Nov 2, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Martin Brodeur is coming back tonight against Toronto.
Nov 2, 2011, 10:20 AM EDT
It might be impossible to do, but don’t read too much into Alex Ovechkin being benched late against the Ducks. It’ll pay off in the end.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
Did Mikko Koivu get away with one on Niklas Kronwall to set up Minnesota’s game-winning goal in overtime? You be the judge.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:19 AM EDT
Alex Ovechkin was benched late in last night’s 5-4 overtime win. Trouble in paradise?
Nov 2, 2011, 7:58 AM EDT
Authorities have figured out why Yaroslavl Lokomotiv’s plane went down in Russia is due to pilot error.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Two classic rivals get reacquainted in Buffalo with the Sabres and Flyers both looking to stay strong.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:08 AM EDT
And here we thought Halloween was over. That and more in your morning links.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:11 AM EDT
Alex Ovechkin wasn’t on the ice at the end of the game against the Anaheim Ducks. If you ask Mike Keenan, he shouldn’t have been either.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:07 AM EDT
Guy Boucher did not have kind words for his team after the Lightning’s poor effort against the Carolina Hurricanes.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
Nicklas Backstrom is the hero as the Caps come back from a three goal deficit to escape with the 5-4 win. But where was Alex Ovechkin at the end of the game?
Nov 1, 2011, 9:48 PM EDT
The power play in Chicago has been incredibly unproductive in the early going. How dangerous will the Hawks be when they figure out how to score on the man advantage?
More Top Posts
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)