Nov 3, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 3, 2011, 4:23 PM EDT
Buffalo’s chief agitator will miss the next four games after headbutting Philly’s Jakub Voracek
Nov 3, 2011, 4:22 PM EDT
Brent Sutter turns back time in the hope of rekindling some old Olli-Iggy magic.
Nov 3, 2011, 2:56 PM EDT
Dan Carcillo is excited about growing a moustache. He’ll tell you all about it on Twitter.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Majority owner Peter Karmanos Jr. will have a lot of company in the boardroom.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
No timetable for his return.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Faces his former team tonight.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
Ryan Smyth returns to the Staples Center tonight for the first time since being traded.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Pekka Rinne doesn’t have to worry about becoming a free agent for another seven years. The Preds might have to worry about what they’ll do with Ryan Suter, however.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Yep, pretty proud of that headline.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Things are looking ugly in Calgary and with talk of a rebuild coming, pursuing Kyle Turris would be a hell of a way to start it up.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:12 PM EDT
Won’t be able to exact revenge against the club that traded him away this past summer.
Nov 3, 2011, 11:18 AM EDT
The NHL is taking their broadcasts all over the globe thanks to a new broadcast arrangement.
Nov 3, 2011, 10:14 AM EDT
If Detroit wants to snap their five game losing streak, scoring goals would go a long way towards that.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:28 AM EDT
Flyers fans will call Patrick Kaleta a “butt-head” but he might be getting sat down by the league for headbutting Philly’s Jakub Voracek.
Nov 3, 2011, 9:08 AM EDT
The Dallas Stars’ sale is getting closer to be done. No, seriously, we swear it is.
Nov 3, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Movember’s underway, which makes us wonder: who owns the best modern mustache in the NHL? Who’s the modern Lanny McDonald? Vote in the poll to let us know.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:52 AM EDT
All right so it was Martin Brodeur’s first game back after injury. Was it just a bad night or are we witnessing the end of a Hall Of Fame career?
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
After earning his third consecutive win by stopping 39 shots, the hockey world might be forced to consider changing its stance on Mike Smith.
More Top Posts
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)